Search results for query: *

1. c0ncept

Bryson's Driver

He swings so fast it changes everything and has a club you can’t buy in a store…he should have known that comment would snowball into a disaster.
  2. c0ncept

Hype that was confirmed for you?

J40 Irons are up there...Trying to think what else comes to mind over the years...Rocketbladez were pretty interesting. Recoils were one of my biggest personal surprises.
  3. c0ncept

Brooks v Bryson

Does brooks just want everyone to think/know he is a POS? I don’t get it at this point. What really happened to have him so obsessed with Bryson?
  4. c0ncept

Brooks v Bryson

Looks like there actually might be a chance they get paired 😂
  5. c0ncept

Brooks v Bryson

Growing the game? What was in his Michelob?
  6. c0ncept

Brooks v Bryson

By not offering beer to people that harassed a golfer during a tournament? By not tweeting at Aaron Rodgers for a charity event you weren’t invited to be part of?
  7. c0ncept

Brooks v Bryson

And Bryson leaves it up to the tour now. Brooks went too far encouraging fans to be disrespectful
  8. c0ncept

Brooks v Bryson

The latest move by brooks is embarrassing. Plus he did it as an ad for beer.
  9. c0ncept

Brooks v Bryson

Brooks definitely is going to be taking an L on that tweet. Phil’s response was great.
  10. c0ncept

One Club Between Driver and Irons?

When I dropped having a 3W+ and a 5W down to just a weaker 3W I noticed I had less mistakes.
  11. c0ncept

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hello THP'ers! Hope everyone had a decent year!
  12. c0ncept

Looks like I missed a little bit... Hope everyone is doing well!
  13. c0ncept

Modern Warfare

Havent had a chance to play in a while since we are moving but curious what everyone thinks of the cross platform. Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
  14. c0ncept

Modern Warfare

The maps are absolutely terrible :( Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
  15. c0ncept

@Canadan Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
  16. c0ncept

Craziest work month of my year is done and now I get to process everything. So happy to be making my way back here more frequently. Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
  17. c0ncept

Nike Golf

So this has been posted a few times but as Tiger is in the final round of the masters I am curious if anyone has different opinions now. About 2.5 years ago (I think) Nike quit the equipment business. Now you have Tiger "back" and Rory playing really well. Was this a mistake? Should they...
  18. c0ncept

LPGA Founders Cup #DriveOn

This week is the LPGA Founders Cup. At the same time the LPGA just released a marketing push that you may have seen on social media with the #DriveOn tag. I rarely see much on the LPGA here so I was curious if anyone watches? What would get you to watch more? This tournament is actually right...
  19. c0ncept

Harold Varner III Penalty After Scorer was involved

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/harold-varner-iii-assessed-two-shot-penalty-after-equipment-change?utm-tags=golf1305000&fbclid=IwAR3IwW-8rdN-CON1T9HGvCyZo84KKNw0EtPTNFuJ-qOzSYXLS5uhoHa2XYg Unbelievable...
Back