1/4 Zips - Fall Winter Only or Year Round?

OITW

Reaction score
Just as the title says, do you rock 1/4 zips year round or only when it's cold.

I pretty much just wear them during the colder months

Can't see myself wearing a 1/4 zip when its 80 outside so yeah only during the colder months:LOL:

Cold months and travel. Even in travel though, lightweight only!

I keep them out all year long. Sometimes in the spring/fall - even late summer they mornings can be a little cool.. Wear them to work a lot too.

I wear them when I’m too cold just in a polo generally. And when it’s really cold I wear a jacket too.

I wear them absolutely any opportunity that allows it.

Been wearing more vests this year as it's easily to get away with if a bit warmer, but .... winter is coming..

From about October to May

From about October to May
Basically this for me, depending on the day. Though 65* in October is cool, but 65* in March/ April feels warm

Wearing one right in my office, 60* and dreary and raining so making sure I stay warm and comfy

As long as the weather allows I’ll wear a 1/4 zip, but when the heat kicks in, the TW I’ll be in the closet

I love wearing them, but it is just to darn hot to wear them year round so basically I can just wear them in cooler months.

I wear them when the weather is colder. I also will wear one in the summer or when I travel to Florida but those are for indoors where the air conditioning is on.

I'll wear a 1/4 zip any chance I get. Obviously when it's warm out it's not happening but whenever it gets chilly it's the first thing I go to.

I’ll wear them anytime it’s cool enough. They stay in the closet all year, but don’t get too much summer use.

My favourite type of jumper/sweater. I have casual wear 1/4 zip as well as my golf ones. If it’s too warm for a second layer they stay in the wardrobe but as the seasons change I will wear on with shorts before fully committing to trousers. If I’m too hot it comes off....

Predominantly only in Jan and Feb. Occasionally need in Oct - Dec. The less I need to wear them, the happier I am because that means the temps are north of 70.

Cooler months for me.

I wear them often between November and March. In April and October, I'll wear one when needed.

Weather contingent, not season, for me.

I have them year round with me since many days my office is an ice box.

Once there is a little chill in the air the 1/4 zips come out

Hell, I’m going to bust one out today in San Diego just because I’m coming from 90’s and this is chilly to me right now....and it’s just cool enough it gives me the excuse to hahaha

Hell, I’m going to bust one out today in San Diego just because I’m coming from 90’s and this is chilly to me right now....and it’s just cool enough it gives me the excuse to hahaha
Let me guess.

75 degrees. Sunny.

Year round. Spring and cool summer nights are perfect for a lightweight 1/4 zip.

Back