1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Best of luck to all that have entered.

Had to dig this up, maybe the best/most nerve wrecking 2:38 of my life

[video=youtube_share;l-TBkamJc1w]http://youtu.be/l-TBkamJc1w[/video]

I remember Mrs Howzat filming Howzat when he got in too. Pounding the counter. It was awesome.

Two excellent examples of what I'm sure we will see tonight, I can't wait to watch the reactions!!!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I am SO excited to see who it will be. The #THPMC awaits!

I want to have everyone see my cry tonight.
Just sayin'!

Good luck everyone!
You put a lot of creativity into your entries, now let's see who gets in!

My stomach is already in knots & not even noon yet. Tonight is going to be unreal. Me and the F5 button will be friends for sure.

How am I supposed to get anything done today? I can't wait to see the names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears as though votes will be in throughout the day and we may even have a decision tonight.
I would say stay tuned to THP at 7pm EST for an announcement.
If you would like to "roll tape" and film your reaction in case you get in, that is the time I would do it.

I hope this happens!!! Raw emotion is awesome.

Oh boy. Still two hours of work and going to see my nephew for the first time tonight. That should tide me over until seven.

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

For those getting into the Morgan Cup...nothing is small!!!

[ tweet ] 405749110994898945 [ /tweet ]

For those getting into the Morgan Cup...nothing is small!!!

Here you go fify.

Thanks man. Trying to do this at Disney while pushing a stroller. Not easy.

I will be huddled around my computer at 7pm tonight. Can't Wait!

I'll be looking for reaction videos ASAP after 7:00! Good luck everyone!

Roll that beautiful bean...er, Callaway footage!

Yep, I'm nervous. It's a good kind of nervous.

Less than 4 hours until an ENORMOUS announcement!

Man I can't wait to see who gets picked! Going to be a pretty big night for 2 lucky people. Going to be recording on the off chance I'm one of the lucky ones.

Record record record...that's all I got to say

Last edited:
Very exciting! There are going to be two very happy - and deserving - people tonight. Congrats in advance to the two who are selected!

Hope that all the votes come in as planned. I cannot wait to congratulate and welcome two winners tonight.

Holy cow our heads our spinning from all of these marvelous entries.
One more judge has been added to the mix and they are making their selections now.

Its going to be an awesome night.
The best part is, if you are not selected tonight, there is already another contest going on for the next two spots and one more coming next week too.

Right now I feel like Tom Brady after the Super Bowl and I'm already at Disney! Let's make it a magical night to remember. Excitement is bubbling over the top. Need to conserve battery until 7pm.

I was just reflecting on last year when thinking about tonight and I want to throw this out there for all of the hopefuls.

Don't EVER doubt yourselves, no matter the end result, NEVER EVER doubt yourself. Embrace the butterflies and the excitement/trepidation and just ride it out. I was there last year, sitting and waiting with each announcement of who was in and living and dying with them as well. I know exactly what every one of you who's name isn't called will be going through, just don't doubt, YOU stepped up and stepped out on a limb for this chance and that means more than you know at this moment. You learn alot about yourself through these things, remember that.

Be proud and be happy, no matter what!

I was just reflecting on last year when thinking about tonight and I want to throw this out there for all of the hopefuls.

Don't EVER doubt yourselves, no matter the end result, NEVER EVER doubt yourself. Embrace the butterflies and the excitement/trepidation and just ride it out. I was there last year, sitting and waiting with each announcement of who was in and living and dying with them as well. I know exactly what every one of you who's name isn't called will be going through, just don't doubt, YOU stepped up and stepped out on a limb for this chance and that means more than you know at this moment. You learn alot about yourself through these things, remember that.

Be proud and be happy, no matter what!

You said this perfectly. Be proud of whatever you put out there! I know I was.

What a tight race. It came down to percentage points. See you guys at 7pm.

Back