2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in 7th place right now, hoping some of my players on the bottom of list can move up.

92 currently and now without Camilo. :angry:

Can I play too? Or is it too late?

It's too late for this week, but it's just practice anyway but I'm sure you can still get in for the real thing next week!

It's too late for this week, but it's just practice anyway but I'm sure you can still get in for the real thing next week!

Smallville is right. You can still sign up and join us starting next week. It's a ton of fan and kind of addicting.

Cool, I assume the league name is "THP Fantasy Golf" and I can name my team anything I want?

Never "played" any fantasy sports before. So, I'm a complete NOOB!

Cool, I assume the league name is "THP Fantasy Golf" and I can name my team anything I want?Never "played" any fantasy sports before. So, I'm a complete NOOB!

Info is in the first post.

Smallville is right. You can still sign up and join us starting next week. It's a ton of fan and kind of addicting.

Didn't we use to have a twit link for the individual threads like we do with Facebook? It would be cool to give this a bit more exposure. I'm loving fantasy golf on here.

if I had someone (anyone) other than Ogilvy I'd may even be doing better than 9th!

I'm going the wrong way!!

Can we maybe have a thread so we can state our team one if we have one? so we know who everyone is? I dont recognize everyone....

Can we maybe have a thread so we can state our team one if we have one? so we know who everyone is? I dont recognize everyone....

I think it would have been easier if everyone had just used their screen name or included it within their team name because I agree, I don't recognize a lot of names!

Signed up, and donation sent. While I'm obviously in last place right now that's gonna change quick. The CAPTCHA security code at sign up was "I 39 IBM".

I am 39 and used to work for IBM... So sit back and watch me climb the leaderboard!

Signed up, and donation sent. While I'm obviously in last place right now that's gonna change quick. The CAPTCHA security code at sign up was "I 39 IBM".

I am 39 and used to work for IBM... So sit back and watch me climb the leaderboard!

ha, good luck man, i will keep my eyes on the rear view mirror just in case

Useless Justin Rose!

ha, good luck man, i will keep my eyes on the rear view mirror just in case

It's already working, I have you looking backwards! LOL

Team golf4life rising like a Scud Missile... up 21 spots so far today.

I don't get this. My team is shooting pretty well today and yet I'm sinking like the Titanic

I think it would have been easier if everyone had just used their screen name or included it within their team name because I agree, I don't recognize a lot of names!

Can we change that for next week? I believe we can edit our team names....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back