2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

The shafts in the iron set are:

Steel: Flightspeed
Graphite: Actionlite 65

Looking at TGW and excited to see the Mashie pricing! The pricing sure looks reasonable. It also says that the iron/hybrid set comes with Callaway graphite shafts (?!?!), can anyone confirm? So how many folks will be testing new 3 woods around the middle of next month?

JB, thanks for kicking Mashie love back up another level or five. Nice to finally see a date on their release as well!!

yeah, the pricing on the Mashie set w/3h, 4h, 5h and 6-PW with the Miyazaki shafts in the Hybrids would be amazing. Especially at the $649 price point.

yeah, the pricing on the Mashie set w/3h, 4h, 5h and 6-PW with the Miyazaki shafts in the Hybrids would be amazing. Especially at the $649 price point.

The price point is pretty good on those. I know if I was getting them I'd just order the 6-PW and buy the Mashie 5H so that you get the c kua shaft. A good set of sticks, very forgiving.

I may just OEM the 3W without even seeing it. I want to hit this club more than anything coming out.

I may just OEM the 3W without even seeing it. I want to hit this club more than anything coming out.

I'm with you man. Except I'm torn between the 3 and 5. Perhaps a RBZ 3 and Mashie 5.

I want to hit it too. If it's comparable with the RBZ 3W within reason, I'll be getting it. The price point + how easy people are saying it is to hit off the deck is a winner for me.

I'm with you man. Except I'm torn between the 3 and 5. Perhaps a RBZ 3 and Mashie 5.

The Mashie 3H is just so money so I am about to OEM it.

I want to hit it too. If it's comparable with the RBZ 3W within reason, I'll be getting it. The price point + how easy people are saying it is to hit off the deck is a winner for me.

I think Cleveland really has something special with the Mashie line.The Hybrids are just sick and by reading JB's reviews of the 3W I am pretty much sold.

Contact Blind9 and tell them you are a THP member and get special pricing.

Contact Blind9 and tell them you are a THP member and get special pricing.

+1, I ordered one from Blind9 today and the pricing is great.

The shafts in the iron set are:

Steel: Flightspeed
Graphite: Actionlite 65

So the Hybrids in the iron set don't come standard with the Miyazaki shafts or are you referring to the irons if the person chooses graphite over steel?

So the Hybrids in the iron set don't come standard with the Miyazaki shafts or are you referring to the irons if the person chooses graphite over steel?

The hybrids in the set do not come with Miyazaki shafts. That would change the price substantially.

Yes, the 14* comes with the C. Kua and I love it.

Is that listed on Blind9's website, or am I just completely blind?

Is that listed on Blind9's website, or am I just completely blind?

You're not blind - they aren't on there yet. Call or PM patty at Blind9 and they should be able to help you.

You're not blind - they aren't on there yet. Call or PM patty at Blind9 and they should be able to help you.

Oh, duh. Silly me.

has anyone had a chance to hit the mashie irons yet?

OT: searched the forum a bit and skimmed the thread but couldnt find anything about the hybrids. are we going to see a new 2012 version of the hybrid?

and what Danilo said :)

OT: searched the forum a bit and skimmed the thread but couldnt find anything about the hybrids. are we going to see a new 2012 version of the hybrid?

and what Danilo said :)

Im pretty sure this year's Mashie is called the Mashie+, from the hot list "The redesigned sole goes from two rails to four rails and a center keel to reduce turf drag. Designers incorporated lightweight technology in the shaft and grip, reducing the overall weight of the club by more than 20 grams."

Im pretty sure this year's Mashie is called the Mashie+, from the hot list "The redesigned sole goes from two rails to four rails and a center keel to reduce turf drag. Designers incorporated lightweight technology in the shaft and grip, reducing the overall weight of the club by more than 20 grams."

Cheers!

That sounds awesome. As big a hit as the Mashie was, if the Mashie+ is really that improved, that could be huge.

Im curious if they took more weight away or that is just stuff from the original Mashie.

Back