2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

Well I broke down and got the Mashie FW today. Looking forward to some course time with it.

About time lol, told you Dennis wouldnt let you take mine hehe.

Well I broke down and got the Mashie FW today. Looking forward to some course time with it.

Good for you buddy! Looking forward to your take on this puppy :golf2:

I was looking at Mashie Hybrids on Saturday and I came across something weird...
Two mashies of equal loft - one had an 83s in it and the other had a 59s in it. the 83 had a smaller head with what appeared to be a one piece crown, while the one with the 59s had a larger head and what appeared to be a 2 piece crown since the face had a bit of a border on it on top of the club. Can anyone enlighten me? They were the same price, and I couldn't see a "tour" written anywhere on either of them.

I was looking at Mashie Hybrids on Saturday and I came across something weird...
Two mashies of equal loft - one had an 83s in it and the other had a 59s in it. the 83 had a smaller head with what appeared to be a one piece crown, while the one with the 59s had a larger head and what appeared to be a 2 piece crown since the face had a bit of a border on it on top of the club. Can anyone enlighten me? They were the same price, and I couldn't see a "tour" written anywhere on either of them.

I believe the 83 gram shaft is the tour model with less offset as well.

One thing I really wanted to do at our demo day was hit the Mashie hybrid again. I've had thoughts going through my head about whether I wanted to go with the heavier Kua 83 shaft. I have no clue why I'd think that, but I have been.

I'm just going with the 59. I hit it a couple months ago and really liked it. I hit it again today and really liked it. No need to second guess it. The ball flight is mid/high and it goes. Very straight for me as well. No lefties or righties.

One thing I really wanted to do at our demo day was hit the Mashie hybrid again. I've had thoughts going through my head about whether I wanted to go with the heavier Kua 83 shaft. I have no clue why I'd think that, but I have been.

I'm just going with the 59. I hit it a couple months ago and really liked it. I hit it again today and really liked it. No need to second guess it. The ball flight is mid/high and it goes. Very straight for me as well. No lefties or righties.

I have the same thoughts. I have not struggled with the lefts as some have and it is really straight for me similar to the fairways.

I have the same thoughts. I have not struggled with the lefts as some have and it is really straight for me similar to the fairways.

I wanted to take it with me. I like the new design quite a bit compared to the old one. The keel and rails just work.

I am finally feeling the 3wood (15.5) all my shots are a baby fade with everything in the Mashie line. The 2nd par5 I was 246 out and hit a nice fade and was around 10 yards short of the green, birdied the hole. The first par5 I was only 236 out and hit a worm burner directly on my line but ended up hitting the top of a bunker mound. Either way I am gaining confidence with this club and everything is starting to click. I have always tried to kill 3W's off the fairway but with the Mashie line its just a easy tempo'd swing and the ball just goes. I need to hit the lottery so I can just play everyday, Cleveland is making me very happy.

I am seriously considering the M5 in addition to the M4. My recent 5 iron experiences have been pretty blah and I do wonder what the M5 could do for me. Hoping to possibly bag one for a round this weekend.

I am seriously considering the M5 in addition to the M4. My recent 5 iron experiences have been pretty blah and I do wonder what the M5 could do for me. Hoping to possibly bag one for a round this weekend.

I hear ya on those hybrids Hawk. I have the 2 hybrid and then the next club is a regular 4 iron. I'm def considering grabbing a 3 hybrid. I'm loving the Mashie's.

I've been pondering a M4 but can't find a left to hit....About to just buy one blind, but, having the same thoughts as some of you guys-I think the heavier shaft is where its at for me....

thanks to all for sharing good info on mashie

I hate to be that guy, but I can't wait for these hybrids to show up at my door. Something makes me think today's the day. Every time I've hit these in a demo setting they've been great and I already have them in mind for a some shots I typically take on a couple holes at my course.

I hate to be that guy, but I can't wait for these hybrids to show up at my door. Something makes me think today's the day. Every time I've hit these in a demo setting they've been great and I already have them in mind for a some shots I typically take on a couple holes at my course.

well, I hate to make you jealous, but pictures are coming soon! Sorry no video, but I did not have my Flip with me, and the video I took with the I Phone came out terrible.

well, I hate to make you jealous, but pictures are coming soon! Sorry no video, but I did not have my Flip with me, and the video I took with the I Phone came out terrible.

Hell, that's great news. I'm glad to be jealous!

Freaking sweet yorkem!! Make the executive decision and leave early today.

--
Tapatalk2

Without further ado, I walked in to see this sitting at my desk, a box we have all grown to love.

mashie1.jpg

I got it opened up and immediately recognized the head cover.

mashie2.jpg

The "Longer from any Lie" sticker that I believe to be 100% true, and confidence inspiring.

mashie3.jpg

The M4 stamping

mashie4.jpg

And finally the beautiful chrome finished glide rail bottom.

mashie5.jpg

This is going to be a beast for me on longer par 3's that have always given me trouble, as well as playing for position on some par 5's.

I should be getting my Mashie either today or tomorrow, damn USPS package service is so slow (I always send by priority mail lol) I loved the mashie after some demoing at the demo day and reading some great reviews from other THP members I bought one, I got it in perfect condition for $50 shipped so I am excited to be a new mashie user!

Looks real good. Dang, I have hybrid fever right now. Have you hit the 2012 Mashie yet, yorkem?

That's great, hopefully another box follows shortly. I like how you already have some ideas where you'll be using this one around the course, hit it well brother!

--
Tapatalk2

Looks real good. Dang, I have hybrid fever right now. Have you hit the 2012 Mashie yet, yorkem?

I have not. Have you? Is there a big difference from the 2011, because I thought that was quite possibly the easiest club to hit ever created.

I have not. Have you? Is there a big difference from the 2011, because I thought that was quite possibly the easiest club to hit ever created.

I thought it was a little different for the better since it appears a little less offset. Still delivered that sweet ball flight.

I thought it was a little different for the better since it appears a little less offset. Still delivered that sweet ball flight.

I will find out first hand in a couple of hours! WOOT!!!

Very nice. I may have to do the same if I'm so lucky.

Back