2012 Morgan Cup 1st Round Match-Ups

I dunno where all this hostility is coming from ?? I'm a quite mild mannered fellow who enjoys a leisurely round of golf with friends and a fizzy beverage or two afterwards.

But like I said if you miss a crucial putt, I will kneecap you

Do you take steroids at that gym you work at? You seem to have a short fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno where all this hostility is coming from ?? I'm a quite mild mannered fellow who enjoys a leisurely round of golf with friends and a fizzy beverage or two afterwards.

Could you imagine DHJ and The White Knuckler on the same team? It almost sounds like a pro wrestling tag team.

Last edited:

Lol nah those things are dangerous. Remind me to tell you a funny story about them when I'm over.

As for having a short fuse, I dont bother worrying or loosing it over things as it's not going to change the situation. I along with 23 others will be having a once in a lifetime trip which I will never forget. Win loose or draw there would be no point getting peed off over things. Everyone should be looking at it as a fun event rather then a serious competition

Lol nah those things are dangerous. Remind me to tell you a funny story about them when I'm over.

As for having a short fuse, I dont bother worrying or loosing it over things as it's not going to change the situation. I along with 23 others will be having a once in a lifetime trip which I will never forget. Win loose or draw there would be no point getting peed off over things. Everyone should be looking at it as a fun event rather then a serious competition

Just settle down there.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting the same thing David, lol. I've been labeled the "serious guy." But truth be told I'm as laid back as they come and I'm ready to chill and play some golf and have fun with a great group of golfers. I'm just gonna run with the "serious guy" stuff, at least I'm known for something haha.

...and everyone thinks i'm the weird guy, or the funny guy or some guy, idk...

As for Frogger. We'll be having frog legs on the 9th if his s**t isn't performing haha :D OJ Bullfrog

Holy crap he threatened me. Lol don't worry your drunken little head off. I got this! We will have hawk and snake over a camp fire after we beat them to a bloody pulp. So be hungry my Irish friend. We will feast on victory!

This needs a bump. We can't let everyone forget who they are matched up with!

This needs a bump. We can't let everyone forget who they are matched up with!

Good bump biglee.
All I know is that my first round match has the potential to be one extremely fun round.

Very good bump lee! Hawk and Puttinfortriple need to remember as they run home crying to their mommas, that it's all in fun. And they were set up to lose.

**Major Skim Alert**
what format is round 1? I know 2 is 4 ball because it said it in the OP Matchups.

Good bump biglee.
All I know is that my first round match has the potential to be one extremely fun round.

Correction: it will be a fun round, except for when Cookie and Chunky have to take off their hats and concede the match. That won't be fun for them.

Good bump biglee.

I'm really looking forward to our match. Should be a fun tight one

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back