2012 Morgan Cup 1st Round Match-Ups

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I know you all have anxiously been waiting to see the first round match-ups. Well you don't have to wait anymore, here they are:

Match 1 – mcook77 & chunkylover vs ddec & arydolphin
Match 2 – JB & CoolBreeze vs seth0 & TripleBogieTim
Match 3 – Bullfrog & dhjkelly vs P4B & Hawk
Match 4 – INGolfer & One-T vs biggsy & SW
Match 5 – TC & Yoccos vs ghsace & howzat
Match 6 – tnolan & yorkem vs smallville & Hanks

For an explanation on how this match-up was done please visit this thread http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...up-Announcement&highlight=morgan+announcement.

Awesome matchups! Very exciting!

Wow! Definitely some surprises and I REALLY like what I am seeing thus far!!

Yummy!

It was very nerve wracking to me setting up my team and sending them in blind.
I worked with putting teams together for the 1st two rounds to make it easier to send in knowing what I was working with for both team rounds.
Sending in the lineup that you think is the best you have, and having no idea who you will be playing was hard.

hmmmmm I think Thechosen1 likes these matchups

Oh Ary! We were destined to face off.

Oh snap!! Looks like it should lead to some great matchups!!

Sent from my iPhone

I'm digging how this all worked out! Some interesting matchups for sure!!

It's almost as if JB has the answer key here, Team THP 4-0 in the first matchups! Hawk, let's roll!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was very nerve wracking to me setting up my team and sending them in blind.
I worked with putting teams together for the 1st two rounds to make it easier to send in knowing what I was working with for both team rounds.
Sending in the lineup that you think is the best you have, and having no idea who you will be playing was hard.

I had a hard time. I just wanted my guys to have fun. I think I put together some fun teams. Quite honestly I like our matchups. I think Cookie and I need to play really well to pull a point

It's almost as if JB has the answer key here, Team THP 4-0 in the first matchups! Hawk, let's roll!!

I see one matchup that won't be close.

I had a hard time. I just wanted my guys to have fun. I think I put together some fun teams. Quite honestly I like our matchups. I think Cookie and I need to play really well to pull a point

I did the same thing, but worked over 2 rounds rather than 1. It led to some thinking about where I figured you guys would send out your players. I like how it worked out for us, and expect that in round 2, it will be even more polished.

This had me laughing. Not saying you won't win some points, but 4-0 is blasphemy.

No doubt, we will have to play well. One things for sure, we will have fun and I think it will be a close match either way.

Can't wait to team up with Hanks against the White Knuckler (or the Pocket, whichever he is!) and tnolan!

How freaking exciting is this!? Great matchups!

This had me laughing. Not saying you won't win some points, but 4-0 is blasphemy.
Yeah maybe....I do like the lineups though. All teams should come away from this pretty confident and ready.

I did the same thing, but worked over 2 rounds rather than 1. It led to some thinking about where I figured you guys would send out your players. I like how it worked out for us, and expect that in round 2, it will be even more polished.

I have not started the 2nd round pairings yet. I've got some ideas but I want a little more input first. I think this has set up to be an epic battle between THP & Hackers.

Man, great work by Captain JB on this one. I love every matchup we have in this first round, and I'm excited to get to play another round with JB. SethO and TBT are in for a long morning.

I love it! Puttin4victory!

Posted via taptalk

Oh crap! Just realized I could actually be the first one to tee off that morning. Yikes!! LOL

I hope to kick this great victory off

Oh crap! Just realized I could actually be the first one to tee off that morning. Yikes!! LOL
Just hit your favorite mid wedge and fire it into the fairway.

That responsibility and/honor will go to ddec. On a serious note, Dean hit the first ball at the 1st Morgan Cup and the last one I believe to seal victory. He has earned that honor and I believe should take the 1st shot.

I did the same. I have 2 rounds all set to go. I'm excited for the match against Cookie and Chunky. I think that will be a good one. It was pretty hard to put together a lineup without knowing which captain would do what. There are some I expected to see and some I didn't. Either way I like that the pairings are out.

Back