2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Just picked up a new Stiff Arm!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Where are you guys hangin at?

My fat eyes and stomach have determined that they're at Buffalo Wild Wings. An excellent choice.

Swing and a miss! lol

Crap, that was a total miss. Looked at the bar in the background wrong and thought it was flat, not circular. Whatever, I'll be at BW3's at some point this weekend lol

Crap, that was a total miss. Looked at the bar in the background wrong and thought it was flat, not circular. Whatever, I'll be at BW3's at some point this weekend lol

Haha well I would have been pretty dang impressed if you got that right from that picture.

Haha well I would have been pretty dang impressed if you got that right from that picture.

U suck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

FredX sent me a picture of you drinking bud lime wtc dude?

That shiit is for gay nate and kmac

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Otherwise known as GayMac

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Love me some bud lime you haters.

Guess we know what villa we will have to byob. Silly limes.

--
Tapatalk2

25200_1214567684329_1232910695_30982333_6281898_n.jpg

I might get fired for the lack of effort I give them at work tomorrow. My calendar was empty when I left, I see some jack ass sent me an email tonight asking me to call him first thing tomorrow for help on something. I might help him by starting his hair on fire but that's it. I'm in pre-vacation mode suck wads, leave me alone.

I might get fired for the lack of effort I give them at work tomorrow. My calendar was empty when I left, I see some jack ass sent me an email tonight asking me to call him first thing tomorrow for help on something. I might help him by starting his hair on fire but that's it. I'm in pre-vacation mode suck wads, leave me alone.

Get em!

Tap-in Talking

I gave the kids a project today that will last till next week. I am going to just hang out and answer questions all day tomorrow.

Back