2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Well, I'm packed and ready to head out tomorrow morning. Was originally planning to work a half day, but efff that.

Today was my kids last day already. How much do they have left?

We don't finish till June 9th. I have about two more weeks of class time. We are going to knock this final project out and then study for the EOC.

We don't finish till June 9th. I have about two more weeks of class time. We are going to knock this final project out and then study for the EOC.
It's no wonder we got a bunch of dummies running around. They're getting 8/5's the education yer givin yur kids out thare. I wish our kids went until at least Memorial Day. What's wrong with Memorial Day to Labor Day summer break?

Back on topic, wanna hang out and drink beer in our villa?

It's no wonder we got a bunch of dummies running around. They're getting 8/5's the education yer givin yur kids out thare. I wish our kids went until at least Memorial Day. What's wrong with Memorial Day to Labor Day summer break?

Back on topic, wanna hang out and drink beer in our villa?

What kind of question is that? Just don't make it Bud Lime crap. Haha

Good call bro! You're a smart man, I think we should have a beer together at this thing.

Sounds like a plan, but with multiple beers.

Are you driving?

Yeah, I'm already starting to question why I didn't just fly down.

You staying at cypress tomorrow night?

Tap-in Talking

Not sure yet. I'll probably just stay off property to avoid a $200+ room. I may just hide oot in golfsmith or golf galaxy and hit clubs and putt all night after everyone leaves.

Dude we have Hawk in our villa. That dude knows his beer and Bud Lite Lime AIN'T one of them!

Guess we know where to find the keystone light

Dude we have Hawk in our villa. That dude knows his beer and Bud Lite Lime AIN'T one of them!

Yeah he is cheap though. You will have Keystone galore in there.

Do the villas have refrigerators?

Not sure yet. I'll probably just stay off property to avoid a $200+ room. I may just hide oot in golfsmith or golf galaxy and hit clubs and putt all night after everyone leaves.

Nice, grab me a metalX while your rummaging them.

Tap-in Talking

It's not frowned upon to sleep in your car till check in, then get up and shower/get dressed and head to demo day is it?

Yeah...that shiiit aint accepted in the badass villa. Jameson and pickle juice ftw

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back