2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

If any of these guys are on they can blow fields away. Bubba's demeanor and attitude is what turns me off. I also despise his horrid golf swing.

Do mean his care free demeanor?

Garcia 6 over, Dyson 7 over already in todays round. Is this a sign?

This is what Sergio's card looks like:

Hole123456789101112131415161718
Par544344453545343444
R43412

Wow! Eagle, par and then 12!

Nice 3.

Garcia 6 over, Dyson 7 over already in todays round. Is this a sign?

I doubt it considering there are a few guys at 3 and 4 under. Sergio just being Sergio. Can't wait to see the replay of that hole! LOL

I doubt it considering there are a few guys at 3 and 4 under. Sergio just being Sergio. Can't wait to see the replay of that hole! LOL

That should make the Not Top10 for sure. I wonder if he threw a club or cursed the hot list?

Wait....you're telling me this is normal for Sergio?

Wait....you're telling me this is normal for Sergio?

LOL. He always seems to find a way to finish poorly. Usually the putter...not sure I have ever seen someone miss more putts within 5 feet on Sunday than Sergio.

Hole #3 that Sergiblow took a 12 on, whoever Dyson is he took a 9! Wtc is up with #3?

LOL. He always seems to find a way to finish poorly. Usually the putter...not sure I have ever seen someone miss more putts within 5 feet on Sunday than Sergio.

It's crazy how the claw grip is either money or he 3 jacks everything. Most of the time, it being a 3 jack.

Phil birdie, birdie to open.

Well, it will be difficult to not spot the TaylorMade guys today.....

Ant21ODCQAEfA2Q.jpg

Those TM RBZ 17 jerseys looks awful.

Ant21ODCQAEfA2Q.jpg

Awful. This proves just how good TM is at marketing. While we may all hate it were talking about it as Im sure a lot of other people will. TM wins.

Awful. This proves just how good TM is at marketing. While we may all hate it were talking about it as Im sure a lot of other people will. TM wins.

They'll be all over eBay tomorrow.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

anybody got a video link to sergios 12 he just put up?

I really think they try to go as unnormal as possible as see how people react.

Ant21ODCQAEfA2Q.jpg

They're selling them here. No thanks lol

- Just tap it in Happy. Taaaaappp it in!

I give props to TM marketing. I mean, I thought RBZ was a dumb name yet it's catchy. And Rocketballz is different from all the number and letter combinations like R11, 910D, B330, J40, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest eye opener to me this year in playing fantasy golf is how different players play when they are out of contention. Obvious to see some guys coast through their rounds to get them over and others that really play well and back their way into a decent overall finish.

Sergio put up 12? Sounds like Sergio went all tin cup on us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching Morning Drive and winds are up. 65 yesterday is a 68 today. I think we are in for a treat today!

Team Hackers tapping!

Watching Morning Drive and winds are up. 65 yesterday is a 68 today. I think we are in for a treat today!

Team Hackers tapping!

Notice them mention that as well.

Karlsson with a hole in 1.

Back