2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Maybe sergio didn't understand what the 17 on the jersey really meant.

17 more yards, according to espn, he came up short on 3 of his 4 shots in the water, but i guess it's espn you can take it with a grain of salt

17 more yards, according to espn, he came up short on 3 of his 4 shots in the water, but i guess it's espn you can take it with a grain of salt

Gotcha ya haha. Wasn't sure if that's what you meant or that he was trying for a 17 on the hole.

Gotcha ya haha. Wasn't sure if that's what you meant or that he was trying for a 17 on the hole.
Ha I guess in this case it could have meant a couple things!

I'm seeing three birdies and a par in his four first.
I dont get it either, they said he was 5 under through 4 holes? I see the same thing on the leaderboard -3 through 4

PGA tour has him -4 through 5

Wow, Sergio makes a 12 on #3 ans still pulls out a 40 on the front....wild

No idea what Golf Channel was talking about then.

I did not hear them initially say it but I did hear them make the correction on air. They got a bad report from a scorer and instead of a hole in one, he was actually 27 feet away putting for birdie. Just a little mistake....LOL.

Robert Rock -4 thru 5. With this wind, it's only going to take one guy within maybe 8 of the lead to have a chance.

I just think Bubba will take too many chances.

Edit:

Thanks Cookie haha I didn't hear the correction.

Did anybody else just see Lauren Thompson wearing the little Scottish skirt on that GolfNow commercial???

OH MY! :shock:

Robert Rock -4 thru 5. With this wind, it's only going to take one guy within maybe 8 of the lead to have a chance.

I just think Bubba will take too many chances.

Edit:

Thanks Cookie haha I didn't hear the correction.

Within 8...funny you mention that because the group of guys sitting at -9 is impressive. Rory, Webb, TW, Luke, Charl, and Kaymer. I agree with you, the shots Bubba has been pulling off will not work today in this wind. It was windy Thursday and he managed a 70. Minimal winds the last 2 days and he fires 62 & 67.

Within 8...funny you mention that because the group of guys sitting at -9 is impressive. Rory, Webb, TW, Luke, Charl, and Kaymer. I agree with you, the shots Bubba has been pulling off will not work today in this wind. It was windy Thursday and he managed a 70. Minimal winds the last 2 days and he fires 62 & 67.

I'm excited for today. Hopefully will be exciting and we'll see it come down to the final few holes and possibly a playoff.

I'm excited for today. Hopefully will be exciting and we'll see it come down to the final few holes and possibly a playoff.

I would not mind that at all....as long as Keegan ultimately wins! Playing hole 18 in a playoff would be very exciting.

I would not mind that at all....as long as Keegan ultimately wins! Playing hole 18 in a playoff would be very exciting.

Sir. I like your thinking. I find Keegan one of those guys who it's hard to cheer against and find myself starting to like him the more I see him play. He's my pick for the final two groups. Though would be cool to see one of the big names from that -9 group make a huge push, though in this wind, I'm unsure.

Maxfli stole the blind ball testing idea

Did anybody else just see Lauren Thompson wearing the little Scottish skirt on that GolfNow commercial???

OH MY! :shock:

That's been around for a bit over a week hehe. If I had a camera up fast enough, it'd be my new avatar. Rawwr

I wonder how many balls Sergio had with him?

Lol @ Robert Rock. I can skull wedges too!

Sergio i'll sell you my rain gear and umbrella for the cheap price of $1,000,000 and i'll even throw in a box of balls cos you seem to be loosing a lot of them

Back