2013 Majors - Your Predictions

2013 First Time Major Winners

2013 First Time Major Winners

Let's make some picks for first time major winners in 2013.

I've got two in mind. While I don't necessarily "expect" them to win, I think they've got the game, the PGA tour wins, and the experience in majors to win one this year.

However, it isn't as much a prediction or BEST chance of winning if we name several players. It might be easy to rattle off some names, so let's stick to picking one player. Who's your candidate or player, if you had to pick one, who will win his first major this year?

I'll go Jason Duffner.

Tommy Gainey

I like your choice of JD so I will be different and go with Matt Kuchur as I think those two have a great chance.

Justin rose (he hasn't won a major right?)
I think he's capable of it

Luke Donald, probably gets the nod as current "best player not to have a major". Has the game for it but just hasn't put it all together in one yet.

I believe Luke D certainly gets a major this year. My darkhorse for 2013 Major is Charles Howell III.

TapAhoy!

I merged this with a previously started thread. When ever possible please use the search option.

I believe Luke D certainly gets a major this year. My darkhorse for 2013 Major is Charles Howell III.

TapAhoy!
Keith ill be there after the PGA Championship to give you hug. Cuz those boys aren't stiffing a major in their career. :D

Let's make some picks for first time major winners in 2013.

I've got two in mind. While I don't necessarily "expect" them to win, I think they've got the game, the PGA tour wins, and the experience in majors to win one this year.

However, it isn't as much a prediction or BEST chance of winning if we name several players. It might be easy to rattle off some names, so let's stick to picking one player. Who's your candidate or player, if you had to pick one, who will win his first major this year?

I'll go Jason Duffner.

Dustin Johnson. He's too good not to win one soon. I was originally going to say Dufner but I decided to be different.

I am going to take a long shot and say Eldrick Woods will win a major. But I don't think he will catch Jack anymore.

Masters: DJ
US Open: Tiger
British: Tiger
PGA: Hmmm...Zach Johnson or Dufner

Masters: Poulter
US Open:Dufner
Open: Rory
PGA: Rose

Tiger for the Grand Slam.

Masters: Justin Rose
US Open: Jason Dufner
Open Championship: Adam Scott (revenge for last year)
PGA: Tiger Woods

Masters: Justin Rose
US Open: Jason Dufner
Open Championship: Adam Scott (revenge for last year)
PGA: Tiger Woods

I like the way you think. I actually have $25 riding on Adam Scott taking The Masters, with DK.

Back