2013 Morgan Cup Matchups

This is why I love this game. Anything can happen on any given day. Everyone will be prepared to do their best but sometimes it just isn't in the cards and sometimes it is.

I don't see a lot of surprises in the pairings. I see some serious walk through matches on Sunday. Some serious challenges in Alt shot and some great battles in scrambles

It's going to be interesting to review the outcome on Monday and see what happened that was totally unexpected.

Oh, that has already happened in some folks minds. Even before match ups came out. The important thing is that everyone has a good time.

So true.

Wondering if we hear about which course for which rounds this week? Last piece of the puzzle!!

JConn: I'm sorry buddy! :alien:

Wondering if we hear about which course for which rounds this week? Last piece of the puzzle!!

i like the way you think...

we should get our moneys' worth. the courses are too nice not to play all 18...

Has anyone seen TBT and Nate? Tell them that Dean called and said to take it easy on The Kid and Panda.

Hmm. I dont remember typing all that.

well, it happened. you were probably drunk.
you're a light-weight now...take it easy on the hooch.

Has anyone seen TBT and Nate? Tell them that Dean called and said to take it easy on The Kid and Panda.

You knew where I was today big boy.....could have used you today to help figure out my putting stroke.

One of us has been busy dropping 20 foot putts like it was my job

I am going to distract Freddie with these

Natures-Path-EnviroKidz-Organic-Panda-Puffs-Cereal-058449860044.jpg

Back