2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
These latest sneak peeks come and I wanted to bump this thread. Especially intriguing as in the description of the 588 Altitude irons..."Part of the 588 irons family." Not sure if I'd call the Altitudes, 588 CBs and MBs a "family" as there isn't something between the SGI and the GE irons...yet. :alien:

I see some really kick-arse combo iron setups for some Morgan Cup staffers in the future...

These latest sneak peeks come and I wanted to bump this thread. Especially intriguing as in the description of the 588 Altitude irons..."Part of the 588 irons family." Not sure if I'd call the Altitudes, 588 CBs and MBs a "family" as there isn't something between the SGI and the GE irons...yet. :alien:

I see some really kick-arse combo iron setups for some Morgan Cup staffers in the future...

This. Really a ton of options for the Cleveland/Srixon staffers. And I would assume more to come!

If that is an option made available to us, then yes, there could be some interesting combo sets.

If that is an option made available to us, then yes, there could be some interesting combo sets.

I'd think so, because rumblings around the interwebs say that the lofts in the 588 irons family will be interchangeable from the Altitudes to the 588MBs in order to promote combo sets without gapping issues.

I'd think so, because rumblings around the interwebs say that the lofts in the 588 irons family will be interchangeable from the Altitudes to the 588MBs in order to promote combo sets without gapping issues.

Man that sounds like it could produce a solid combo

Moving from the Altitudes to the MB would be quite the change in clubs. Going from a GI hybrid iron down to a MB would be a significant change...

Moving from the Altitudes to the MB would be quite the change in clubs. Going from a GI hybrid iron down to a MB would be a significant change...

Shovels can play with knives ! They aren't exclusive hahaha

Remember last time around I stayed really busy to keep my mind off the selections. I'm not as stressed out this year having done it once already. However, I'm already planning a lot of extra work around the house to stay distracted. Doubt it will work!

Shovels can play with knives ! They aren't exclusive hahaha

Bad wording on my part. I meant the Altitudes through the MBs, as in, a combo set that could possibly be based on SGI/GI irons, or GI/GE irons (assuming that there will be a GI 588 iron coming out as well).

No doubt, and the lofts matching up is excellent, it opens the door to SO many options.

Seriously. All joking aside, that is what I was talking about. Tons of combos. And the lofts matching is HUGE.

Another day closer to Sunday, loving all of the buzz around the MC!

I agree. The buzz is awesome around here! Sunday can't get here fast enough!

I always like visiting Cleveland's website and imagining the possibilities. Only getting better in the coming year.

I ready for sunday at 8 but at least I know it's going to be a good weekend to get me there. Headed to a lesson this afternoon, photographing football tonight and a half marathon tomorrow, wedding tomorrow night and the golf Sunday. I'll be comfortably and excitedly waiting on 8pm once it rolls around!

Two days from greatness and I'm not stressing. This has been a really fun process, I just can't wait to see name called, sponsors acquired, teams meshing, and everything that comes along with it.

It's go time for 32 guys.

I agree. The buzz is awesome around here! Sunday can't get here fast enough!

no kidding, golf with THPERS during teh day, then tuning in for the great announcement

Two days from greatness and I'm not stressing. This has been a really fun process, I just can't wait to see name called, sponsors acquired, teams meshing, and everything that comes along with it.

That's a great attitude Canadan, I'm trying to do the same.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

no kidding, golf with THPERS during teh day, then tuning in for the great announcement

Man thats gotta be nice. I got nothing to do Sunday but get fired up for the announcements. Maybe I should try to get out and golf as well...

It's just one of those things buddy. If you're meant to be in it, your name is going to get called. This site is loaded with great people and it's a lot easier to watch their names get called knowing that.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Lots of really good attitudes in this thread. It's one of the better parts of THP - people will celebrate everyone else's good fortune and effort.

Good luck to everyone that submitted an entry. I'm really looking forward to seeing who is picked.

Man thats gotta be nice. I got nothing to do Sunday but get fired up for the announcements. Maybe I should try to get out and golf as well...

Margarita and puzzle time!

Yeah dude... Maybe you should join us. Morgan Cup selection viewing party from Canadan's!

well, we need a 4th :)

Kids in bed at 7:30 on Sunday, no time chance of distractions!

My thoughts exactly Canadan...we've already done what we can do to get selected. It's out of our hands, and what will be will be. Our only jobs now is to support the event to each of our best abilities whether we get in or not. I'll be thrilled if I get in. I'll be happy for all my friends if I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back