2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing the forum get involved with the MC, I hope that this past year we built upon what made the first Morgan Cup so great, and I hope it makes those who are not selected even more excited to follow along and participate with us through this journey. It's going to be a blast for all of us

Fantastic post JB and I think all of the changes do far are for the better. I'm so excited with the way the 2013 MC has been so far, and glad I've finally figured out what it is truly all about. This next week is going to be very exciting and nerve racking but well worth it no matter who gets chosen.

I'm not nervous for the selections as all. Now my g/f on the other hand she's a wreck. I made a couple pretty good videos who pretty much showed off who i am. Its in the hands of the judges at that point.

I can't wait to watch the threads unfold and follow along as a staffer or as forum member as 32 members live out the dream that is the Morgan Cup. Its really an exciting time to be a member here and support all that this wonderful site offers.

I'm not nervous for the selections as all. Now my g/f on the other hand she's a wreck. I made a couple pretty good videos who pretty much showed off who i am. Its in the hands of the judges at that point.

I can't wait to watch the threads unfold and follow along as a staffer or as forum member as 32 members live out the dream that is the Morgan Cup. Its really an exciting time to be a member here and support all that this wonderful site offers.

Ive I had your charming wit and curly locks I wouldnt be nervous either. Since i'm balding and a loser, i am a bit nervous/excited.

I love that spirit man. Sit back and enjoy the next week. Hopefully things go your way.

Wait, your GF actually cares? I could explain it to my wife over and over and get the same blank face at the end!

Ive I had your charming wit and curly locks I wouldnt be nervous either. Since i'm balding and a loser, i am a bit nervous/excited.

Well the curly locks are gone right now and in my video i had a hat..lol But I did put some charming wit in there..lol

I love that spirit man. Sit back and enjoy the next week. Hopefully things go your way.

I hope so too man. But if it doesn't...I'm going to support the heck of it for the 9 months...

I am in the same boat there Playdough. There is nothing more that I can do but wait and watch and hope that I get in. If I don't its OK because I have met quite a few good guys on this site and I will be sending good vibes to those guys as well so that they will get in as well. I am looking forward to the new changes and being able to give my full support no matter if I make it in or not.

Wait, your GF actually cares? I could explain it to my wife over and over and get the same blank face at the end!

Oh yeah. She edited the videos for me. And she knows how much golf and THP means to me, so shes excited for it.

Oh yeah. She edited the videos for me. And she knows how much golf and THP means to me, so shes excited for it.

Good for you dude. Mine don't get it yet. I think she get the golf thing but not the THP thing yet.

I am in the same boat there Playdough. There is nothing more that I can do but wait and watch and hope that I get in. If I don't its OK because I have met quite a few good guys on this site and I will be sending good vibes to those guys as well so that they will get in as well. I am looking forward to the new changes and being able to give my full support no matter if I make it in or not.

Well said gregdan, u will be a great asset to any team in the mc. Love seeing your excitement, keep it up!

Not only is this my 3rd Morgan Cup....I'm a CAPTAIN and I get the same thing from from the Old Battle Axe too. She supports me and is happy for me and all, but she really doesn't give much a rip about it. I've tried both times to get her to come with no luck. I'm sure I'll ask her again this time but she probably won't come. She does tell me the reason she doesn't come is because she doesn't think I'd enjoy it as much because I'd be worrying about her. She's not entirely wrong there really.

Well the curly locks are gone right now and in my video i had a hat..lol But I did put some charming wit in there..lol

I wore a hat in my video too, one that Grant would really approve of.

I wore a hat in my video too, one that Grant would really approve of.

Haha..I know there are some that wouldn't have approved of the hat I had on or how I wore it, but it was me being me... a Pink backwards Puma....haha

Haha..I know there are some that wouldn't have approved of the hat I had on or how I wore it, but it was me being me... a Pink backwards Puma....haha

Oh ricky what have u done

You could support Bullfrog and Team Hackers if you don't get in. I pay my fans. :smile:

Well said gregdan, u will be a great asset to any team in the mc. Love seeing your excitement, keep it up!

Thanks my friend. I just am so excited for this. After getting to experience our OH/IN/KY outings and now a Tour Stop its really got me fired up for THP and what great things this place can do. I hope the best for you as well and hope that you can get in!

You could support Bullfrog and Team Hackers if you don't get in. I pay my fans. :smile:

Haha! you are pretty money when it comes down to it... I will give it a good ponder.

Oh ricky what have u done

Haha. You know I figured I needed to be seen on the camera and I wanted to wear a hat, so there you go. If nothing else, it would have made me memorable...

Yeah man, My GF was a trooper helping me all day when I shot all my videos.

Not only is this my 3rd Morgan Cup....I'm a CAPTAIN and I get the same thing from from the Old Battle Axe too. She supports me and is happy for me and all, but she really doesn't give much a rip about it. I've tried both times to get her to come with no luck. I'm sure I'll ask her again this time but she probably won't come. She does tell me the reason she doesn't come is because she doesn't think I'd enjoy it as much because I'd be worrying about her. She's not entirely wrong there really.

Well get me in so we can drop the Old Battle Axe's and plan the roadtrip of the century.

Well get me in so we can drop the Old Battle Axe's and plan the roadtrip of the century.
It's out of my hands now young grasshopper. You have done the deed, now we just have to see if it will reap the ultimate reward.

If you get in....book that road trip DONE buddy! We're picking up hitchhikers too, a traveling Mexican band in fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back