2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet WE would be a hard guy to trade with. He will probably be drafting his MC team while pounding wings from this much hyped Bogeys.

I bet WE would be a hard guy to trade with. He will probably be drafting his MC team while pounding wings from this much hyped Bogeys.
That's how I roll.

This is strictly rumor, but the word on the street is that people might find out who their captains area relatively soon. Hmmmm.

I love Tour Rumors, lol.

Can't wait to see who my captain is.

This is strictly rumor, but the word on the street is that people might find out who their captains area relatively soon. Hmmmm.

That's awesome! I'm pumped!

Can't wait to see what the teams will be! This is exciting!

Rally looking forward to seeing the teams! Gonna be tough supporting just one team though, so I am just gonna go and support all the teams! Go THP!

Id like to see 26% of your support to whatever team Im on, and 24% to Chunky's team

tahnsk in advance!

Just FYI, I'm leaving for Austin in about 2 hours in case anything needs to be said before then. I mean, you don't want me checking my phone every 5 minutes on the 3 hour drive down do you? That's dangerous!!!

:bashful:

THIS IS GREAT!! I can not wait to see who my Captain is and what team I am on. So fired up right now!

It seems like rumors like these tend to come true, I can't wait to see who my fearless leader is!!!

I have a feeling all the new 2013 Cleveland Stuff is going to blow our minds bring it on. I can't wait to see what they do with the Classic Driver line! Maybe take a Black and Classic and marry them together!!!

Going to find out what team I'm going to throw my support behind....unless I'm bought of course.

Going to find out what team I'm going to throw my support behind....unless I'm bought of course.

Like there is any doubt who you will support. Team Puma of course.

Like there is any doubt who you will support. Team Puma of course.

But they will be spread out through the whole field... That would be my OE support of choice.

I'm serious. You're almost scratch. You could be the best golfer in this thing dude. That's something every captain wants

Hmmm. Okay. Because based on earlier posts, I thought you were making fun of me.

Can't wait to find out about teammates and captain. I've been to the range everyday this week and can't get thoughts of the MC out of my head as I'm hitting at flags. I feel like I'm back in elementary school shooting hoops or throwing a ball dreaming of doing it one day in the big leagues. Cool thing is my dreams in this case will be reality in July.

Can't wait to find out about teammates and captain. I've been to the range everyday this week and can't get thoughts of the MC out of my head as I'm hitting at flags. I feel like I'm back in elementary school shooting hoops or throwing a ball dreaming of doing it one day in the big leagues. Cool thing is my dreams in this case will be reality in July.

Dang someone is dedicated, will be real dialed in by July, hope this guys on my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back