2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Venezuelan beanie is now legendary. It's called having comfortable headwear.

Where's Wally's cousin wants his hat back.

By the way who decides to wear a beanie when it's 80` out :bulgy-eyes:

Awesome reading catching up on todays practice rounds. Courses look amazing and some great golf being played. Good luck to all with media day tomorrow and the kickoff to an exciting weekend.

Since I've only had the pleasure of meeting and playing with one THPer so far, I'd like to officially announce my support of.......dhill and the rest of Team Paradise. Go get em' boys! Now, if there is an avatar, I need it!

Awesome reading catching up on todays practice rounds. Courses look amazing and some great golf being played. Good luck to all with media day tomorrow and the kickoff to an exciting weekend.

Since I've only had the pleasure of meeting and playing with one THPer so far, I'd like to officially announce my support of.......dhill and the rest of Team Paradise. Go get em' boys! Now, if there is an avatar, I need it!

YES!!!! Another Team Paradise supporter! Thanks bro!

Just finished up the 2nd 18 of the day, this time at True Blue. I'm a wee bit tired, but mustered up enough strength to par the majestic 18th hole. Good round with mikedean, War Eagle and Wake. We shared a lot of laughs ("plakes")

For those of us who've never played either course;

Do you guys have a fave yet? Is one harder than the other? What are the slope ratings for both?

To all the participants and volunteers...may you have an excellent experience and may this be the best Morgan Cup yet! Can't wait to read the updates and results!

This is pretty awesome! I'm just as pumped to follow the entire weekend as I was for the Open Championship!
Good luck to everyone. We're all counting on you!

Looks to be an amazing weekend ahead of all you guys, have fun, and go low.

So jealous.

Is everybody from Team Hackers a returning champion? Is last year's winning team intact?

Yes, the reigning champions have returned.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Woke up early this morning just to tell everybody good luck, have fun, and be very afraid of #teamalbatross!
Represent, fellas!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good luck today everyone. Have a blast

I can't sleep because I keep thinking about how much fun it will be out on the range today. It will be so cool to see 32 staff bags out there this year. Media day is here.

Have a great day fellas.

Gentlemen
We will have water for everybody out on the range tomorrow.
Remember to have your appropriate scripting on, tucked in and looking good for the camera.
9am EST sharp please.
We will do group photos first and then break into starting the promo videos.
See everybody in the morning.

Quoting this for this morning. See everybody in a couple of hours.

Very excited to see this unfold. The coolest thing is seeing the guys we've all come to know through the process get a chance in front of the camera. Talk equipment, share a passion, and have a life changing time while their at it. Following along since the call for promo videos and bios has been nothing short of amazing.

Good luck today guys! Enjoying all the pics and updates at work

Today is going to be fun. Today is the day that everyone shares in the experience of waking up and dressing in the apparel that your sponsor has picked for you. Its a day that you will see your staff bag lined up on the range with 31 other bags, all there for the same purpose. It's the day you get to talk about your equipment the most. A time to show how much you know about what is in your bag. It's media day, the official start of the 2013 Morgan Cup. Get ready because it's here.

I'm looking forward to seeing the media day coverage. Have fun, everybody. Stay hydrated -- with water.

Media day is finally here. It begins!

I'm so pumped for all you guys. Your livin the dream. Have fun and play great!

Media Day outfit set and ready to go! Big thanks to cobra and puma. We will be stylin'!
pu6y3ete.jpg

Siri speaks for me!

Can't wait to follow everyone through Media Day! Have fun today gents.

Can't wait to see WCBM talk Amp Cell Pro irons on the camera. He really loves those things. As do I.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back