2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland staffers, here's the scripting (I believe) for the next 3 days. Only change is I believe we are wearing the blue shirt tomorrow instead of white.

du4a5uta.jpg

Quoting for correction:

Friday: pink shirt & blue shorts
Saturday: white shirt w/cross on sleeve & black shorts
Sunday: blue shirt & yellow shorts

This is #canadanapproved.

uqetaqy5.jpg

Dan! You crazy effer

Quoting for correction:

Friday: pink shirt & blue shorts
Saturday: white shirt w/cross on sleeve & black shorts
Sunday: blue shirt & yellow shorts

This is #canadanapproved.

uqetaqy5.jpg

Is it sunny in there Dan?

pu4y5ysa.jpg

Dinner with friends is always a good thing. Dinner with THPrs is even better.

Dinner is awesome.

Chunky and I demolished One-T and Ddxu playing best ball this afternoon.

Caledonia was amazing for our Team Paradise practice round this morning.

Amazing day with equally amazing people. Enjoying dinner tonight. Im truly blessed.

Its getting real. Advantage Team dotcom

by4yra5e.jpg

Taking MC love to a whole new level...

It's a wonder anyone even communicates any other way than by THP'ing :alien:

Boom. The avatar is for real

Had a great time this morning with MikeDean, Thainer, and Wake. I missed most of the front nine due to a Chex Mix allergy (not joking), but joined the group on #6. Played some solid golf with a few doubles thrown in. P.S Thain can make a ball cry he hits it so far.

Now, the afternoon round with Jake, Freddie and JT was epic. Jake was rocking the hip-hop, Freddie was showing off his dancing skills, and JT was throwing another ho-hum 76 on the board. Truly a blast to play to play with these gentlemen, though I use that term loosely.

But friends, let me tell you. If you can only do one THP-related thing before you die, I recommend it be watching Freddie hit his Callaway 3-Deep. The words long, straight, penetrating and gorgeous just don't do it justice.

Really looking forward to the official start of the Morgan Cup tomorrow at media day!

Dinner was truly amazing. Thank you to Josh and Morgan for an amazing get together we are cramming for our cobra media day!
9epyjyry.jpg
Sorry Nate!!!

I wish Siri could speak for me!

Getting all of your guys' updates on what's going on down there has been fantastic. This has already been more enjoyable than following any PGA event.

What a great night with THPers and companies. We will see everybody in the morning.

What a great night with THPers and companies. We will see everybody in the morning.

Hear Hear! It was a fantastic dinner and the company doesn't get any better.

So awesome seeing all the updates. Good stuff guys! Looking forward to following all the activities this weekend!

Thanks for all the pictures and updates today guys. I have really enjoyed following along.

My boy B-Rad has been practicing. Or, he was sandbagging like a mofo in Ohio.

So, 1) way to go! or 2) you sorry sandbagger.

I think multiple THPers can vouge for me that I can game it. Much better than it was in OH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back