2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap there is something even bigger being announced!?!? Man this is a GREAT day!

The banners look outstanding. Whoever came up with the design and concept, bravo!

Jake, that banner sure looks handsome in your avatar buddy. I don't think you know how excited I am that you're a Captain. You're going to be a great team leader.

I completely agree man. He is going to do one heck of a job.

For a nice side by side to compare them.

Row-2-L.jpg

Very cool indeed to see these side by side. How cool are these gonna look all over the forum

Pull that RV to the side of the road!!

Very cool indeed to see these side by side. How cool are these gonna look all over the forum

I think they will look very cool. It ties everything together. No more signature logos that will cause seizures either.

I think they will look very cool. It ties everything together. No more signature logos that will cause seizures either.

Saving epileptics everywhere :D

I am getting no work done today.....holiday weekend and possible THP announcements. None.

I am getting no work done today.....holiday weekend and possible THP announcements. None.

Glad I'm not the only one.... Not a holiday weekend for me, since I work retail, but a start of vacation weekend for me. And 20% off at Fairway styles...not helping either..

Glad I'm not the only one.... Not a holiday weekend for me, since I work retail, but a start of vacation weekend for me. And 20% off at Fairway styles...not helping either..

I wonder if you get in, will the sponsor give you long pants for each day of the event?

I wonder if you get in, will the sponsor give you long pants for each day of the event?

I would probably at least ask, but i'm ok with it they don't. Whatever makes them happy, I'm happy to do!

I don't have a new banner but I do have one of these on today!

a693489e-e1c4-da43.jpg

I would probably at least ask, but i'm ok with it they don't. Whatever makes them happy, I'm happy to do!

You rocked pants like a pro in the heat at the outing this past year.

You rocked pants like a pro in the heat at the outing this past year.

I still can't believe that and I rode around with him for 5 hours on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back