2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a nice side by side to compare them.

Row-2-L.jpg

Had to quote this picture again with all of these side by side by side.

How can these not get you excited about how awesome the 2013 Morgan Cup will be?!!

Looking good Ryan.

How can these not get you excited about how awesome the 2013 Morgan Cup will be?!!

And we have only just begun.

Agreed. I am freaking fired up today!

The more I look at it I hear in my head:

Wow the black and white of the Hackers really looks awesome. Its my favorite. But no, the black and green of the Paradise looks soooo good. Its my new favorite. But dang, look at that golden yellow just calling me, its my new new favorite. But damn that black and white is so clean looking.

/repeat

These absolutely do get me incredibly excited! More great things are to come...

Love seeing all the enthusiasm on the board around each announcement, hope it continues throughout the event.

You want to hear a secret?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Are you sure?

Spoiler
The logos are not the announcement we were talking about

you want to hear a secret?

Spoiler
Spoiler
are you sure?

Spoiler
the logos are not the announcement we were talking about

holy mind blown!!

LMAO, love it JB!

OH man!!!!! Another announcement??? YES!!!!!

Woah. This just got even better.

Side by side, I don't know that I have a real favourite.. They are all great. I had mentioned this previously, but the shield design is one of my absolute favourites for logos and these really go knocked out of the park. I'm extremely pleased to know that I'll be seeing these around the forum for the next 10 months or so.

I love this site!!!

Its so modern and fresh looking. Would love to see that embroidered on the front of the staff bags! Taylormade-Major style.

LMAO...spoiler usage even better. I'll take spoiler number 3 please. The logo's are a sweet touch though!

Tapped with LTEVO

Its so modern and fresh looking. Would love to see that embroidered on the front of the staff bags! Taylormade-Major style.

Nice addition to the Signature Thaino. Even in miniature size they are sweeeeet.

Now if I can only get the chance to throw one of those logo's in my Avatar spot. That would be a game changer.

Side by side, I don't know that I have a real favourite.. They are all great. I had mentioned this previously, but the shield design is one of my absolute favourites for logos and these really go knocked out of the park. I'm extremely pleased to know that I'll be seeing these around the forum for the next 10 months or so.

I'm the same way. I guess I'm biased towards Team Paradise, but really they all are outstanding. Is it bad that I wouldn't mind being a substitute for Team Hackers so I could have that logo? Man I feel dirty saying that. This just shows another way that Morgan Cup 2013 is taking this event to another level. Kudos THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back