2013 THP Outing & Demo Day

Bethpage!

Las Vegas? Lots of golf resorts there :)

While THP will be in St Louis for our Tour Van Event in September, I can assure you the 2013 outing will not be held there.

Awwwww man. I'm taking my ball and going home, Indian giver!

Bethpage!

Lol. Bethpage is a state park, not a resort.

I think you guys should come up to Crystal Springs here in NJ. Huge grass range, multiple large banquet halls, several restaurants (including one incredible 5-star), and tons of nice lodging. I don't see why not!

I think you guys should come up to Crystal Springs here in NJ. Huge grass range, multiple large banquet halls, several restaurants (including one incredible 5-star), and tons of nice lodging. I don't see why not!

Well Damaikis, though I think you're a great guy, no one voluntarily comes to Jersey :)

P.S. I went to high school here... I know these things

Because we'd end up on some terrible tv show about orange people.

I'm crossing my fingers that it will be somewhere in the Southeast.

Hey I'm in the good part of Jersey. Far removed from the stupid beach people you see on TV. This part is nice and relaxing and beautiful.

But it's Jersey!

My guess is TPC Sawgrass.

TapAhoy!

i like the idea of Vegas!

Hey I'm in the good part of Jersey. Far removed from the stupid beach people you see on TV. This part is nice and relaxing and beautiful.

I laughed at "good part of Jersey"...that was a good one man! :D

Love all the speculation on this. Can't wait to hear where it is and truly intend on trying to be one of those able to attend this.

Because you have not been to an outing before. The course (which I have played) would not work for a THP Outing.

I'm crossing my fingers that it will be somewhere in the Southeast.

It has never ventured outside of the Southeast, so I would say its a safe bet.

I cant wait for the outing details and signups to begin, outings are fun.

Back