2014 #TheGrandaddy Live Update Thread

Duuuuude! That hair is REALLY thinning!!! Wow! My wife's salon sells an Aveda product that can help that.... Let me know! Yikers!
Not going to matter after these rounds. #HeadShaveAfterLosing

Hashtag always has a solid pullover game.

1 point per match? Not 1 point per hole?

1 point per match.

3 nine hole matches today
1 18 hole match tomorrow (singles)

25 points available. Don't be surprised to see us celebrating a victory tonight. Helps to make tomorrow anticlimactic.

Get in their head early guys. Question them on stuff even if they haven't done anything, make comments on everything they do, find a way to get them rattled.

I will be taking care of the updating for at least the morning matches so Morgan can focus on Duke. Wardy and I will be coordinating. I will be updating the thread and periodically updating the 1st post as well at certain points.

Remember Guys, It's not if you win or lose, It's how many tears of laughter are shed :friends:

Boys....

It's here. I remember that drive in. Wowza. When you turn into that first gate, pay attention. Get your cameras ready. You are about to experience the most beautiful golf course most of you will ever play.

Go get em' fellas , Have fun and Hit em' square dead in the middle !

GET EXCITED! HIDEAWAY, MATT WOOD, BREAKFAST SLIDERS.

You guys are in for a treat.

Today is the day fellas, and lady, the Grandaddy of 'em all is here! It's time to put all that hard work to good use and play your butts off.

Enjoy the amazing courses and the awesome company, all in all its going to be one day you will remember forever.

Oh and go whip some tail THP!

3a714b4363f228824f6a41e1e9723e1d.jpg

Thanks for the updating of the scoreboard Ricky!

Oh and nice tag!

Already with the first Hall of Fame playing.

Harry with the first death threat for playing it.

1. You can turn it off
2. I can punch you in the face
3. JRod punches you in the face.

1. You can turn it off

Option 2 doesn't seem like it would hurt too bad

So much posted in here. I'm only on page 22 so far but great stuff so far everyone. This event, like all THP events, is rockin!

1. You can turn it off

I'll play it again on the first tee tomorrow forr our singles match.

And then again when I finish him on 15.

Back