2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

The scoring format is really awesome. I hope we see some more of this in the future.

Thanks for for keeping everyone posted, guys. Coverage has been great.

Looks like a great time out there. What format are they playing in the afternoon?

Let's just say that teedupthoughts has gained about 12 strokes on the index with a driver change to the Bertha. I will let him tell the story later but he will get his personal best today by a huge margin.

Sounds like something pretty impressive is going down for him. Can't wait to hear about it.

Sposey and war eagle 1 up after a sweet par by WE on the tough par 3 15th

aqe7u5yv.jpg

One of our gracious sponsors, jason finely.

Love to hear all these birdies dropping. Some fantastic golf is being played.

And a whole lot of points available tomorrow.
A LOT of points up for grabs tomorrow
Let's just say that teedupthoughts has gained about 12 strokes on the index with a driver change to the Bertha. I will let him tell the story later but he will get his personal best today by a huge margin.
This is awesome, really awesome

I can't wait to hear his thoughts. Sounds like a total game changer.

mava7yza.jpg

Great release

Some close matches!

that is so great to hear....especially to a member of Team Harry's!

#gamechanger

And a whole lot of points available tomorrow.

That leaves the possibilities wide open for tomorrow!

Sounds like this is another epic event! Love the thread!

That's huge I can't wait to try this beast out too

AS through 16

Totally caught up again and still looks like great things are happening. How many left out on the course?

JM

Army and I 2up with 3 to play.

It's dirty long isn't it haha

Crazy long. I'm a TM *****, but man Callaway is bringing it lately. I'm drinking the koolaid.

It's great. Never thought I'd replace my R1. It'll be on the marketplace soon.

Definitely outperforms the R1. And comparatively the Bertha sounds like angels singing at impact.

Back