Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
783c57b5489c98f63da1da0c2288bdd3.jpg

79884062b1b57c598faf9bcbec9040e4.jpg

f4dca81a8ab428d58b151ba5a3456def.jpg

d7901b79b32642923902ab007ff158a4.jpg

I cannot say the irons don't look good.. Very SCOR-like, but good.

Great pics Danielsan.

Please tell me you actually hit these!

The looks are very old schoolish which makes sense i suppose I'm just not sold on them yet

Different. That's all got.

Those irons! That bag! So good to see the Hogan name back in the world of golf

They remind me a lot of the Scor wedges. That's a good thing I guess.

Interesting irons, not bad, but interesting I like the red paintfill, and the staff bag is pretty cool.

I like the looks of them, but they are way above my skill level.

Simple and clean. The lofts on the sole is just strange to me. I think I could get used to it, just haven't seen it before.

A full set of SCOR's essentially at first glance. Very interesting.

I see a few similarities with the Radials I have, especially with the hosel, neck and red paint fill, but the loft numbers are throwing me off. Still good looking though.

Only thing I like in those photos is the bag. That's disappointing

Very old school/SCOR look. That staff bag is nice though.

I like the look of them, but I guess I was expecting more "wow".

No thanks. The bag is awesome tho.

Great to see the Hogan name back on forged irons but I think I will wait for more releases in the line before passing judgment.

Love the old school blade look and that staff bag is FANTASTIC.

The bag is so cool, but I was expecting more from the irons. Admittedly, I'm not sure exactly WHAT, but I was expecting more.

JM

I'd get used to it, but I really am not a fan of the lofts on each club. I don't care what the exact loft is if I know how far the club goes, and it's much easier to map a single digit number to a distance, I think.

They look alright, that bag reminds me of the adams one I have in my office, I'll be curious to see how similar the new irons are to my old CFTs!

They look alright, that bag reminds me of the adams one I have in my office, I'll be curious to see how similar the new irons are to my old CFTs!

First thing I thought of when I saw the bag too.

Back