2015 Cleveland Golf Tour For THPers - Up & Down

Seriously? The new guy has to almost kill Josh. If it weren't for his ninja reflexes I might have killed him an given him a black eye in the same shot. Sorry Josh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? The new guy has to almost kill Josh. If it weren't for his ninja reflexes I might have killed him an given him a black eye in the same shot. Sorry Josh!

Hahahaha, not the first time! He's gotten good at dodging the bullets from the #InternetGolfers.

JB's evasion skills are #outingapproved

ce783c0bdde4b8907124d27bfecf8f7d.jpg

Good times

Good looking course, how is everyone playing? Really curious to hear how the new putters are performing for you gents.

I made an eagle with it! Good start!

How high and far did Nate hit the xxio driver?

Didn't get to hit it! Boooo!

Anyone who won a sleeve put one of the balls in play? I'm curious how they perform since it's not a ball you see or hear anything about very often.

They are too expensive to play. Need to freeze it in carbonite to preserve like Han.

Great looking crew, looks like a fantastic day was had!

Good looking course, how is everyone playing? Really curious to hear how the new putters are performing for you gents.

I need more time with the alignment aid but I can immediately say the TFI face technology is the real deal. The thought that comes to mind is "softly firm". I know that provably doesn't make sense. This is a really nice putter.

JB's evasion skills are #outingapproved

It will go down as a top 3 things I've seen happen in my life that I'll never be able to explain fully how it he caught the ball.

Yes.....caught the ball.

It will go down as a top 3 things I've seen happen in my life that I'll never be able to explain fully how it he caught the ball.

Yes.....caught the ball.

#JediJosh

Yes.....caught the ball.

This is the truth. I was standing right nest to JB and all I saw was his left hand pop up and him holding a ball. I was like "what the hell was that?"

Nate was like a tour pro with his putter, just draining everything from everywhere.

Man oh man what a couple of days for everyone!! Loads of fun!! Can't wait for next year!

I want this bag.....somewhere, somehow.

88328c8ef41ac92053c772f5ef58048c.jpg
I walked into my home course's shop today to pay and guess what was sitting there, with a stupid amount of those sick wedges in it? I almost wet myself. Then asked if they'd sell it. The pro said they just got it last night, so "uh no!". Dang.

I've gone through the whole thread twice now. So awesome.

Just caught up. What an incredible day it looks like you had. Those XXIO balls are awesome. I'd be afraid to play them. Ha

How are the 355 irons looking?

The irons look great. I demo'd a 6i. Looking down at the club at address there is absolutely nothing that says these are their SGI (or whatever) line. The top line is squarely in the GI range - not thin but not super big either. Everything else...you'd think these are maybe a players type iron. The face looks pretty compact, there's very little off set. You don't see any mass behind the club face at address. They say the sole is wider than the 545 but it doesn't look big at all. It's really pretty impressive.

Thanks T4K and Nate. Not sure what happened or how I was able to do it, but in the milisecond it took, the ball bounced off the cart and I caught it. I just remember Nate's face saying "You are the Matrix" as it happened.

I will have more coming soon, but this was one heck of a fun couple of days.

Honestly I feel the big thing is I'm doing is lining up right behind the sweet spot every time. I've noticed my distance control is spot on also

I agree with this. Distance control was really good and I think it's because the alignment sod encourages more consistent center contact.

Been fun following along. The putter and wedges look great. Definitely peaked my interest in checking out the putter with the video posted by Nate.

Did the initial post of the XXI0 drivers get pulled? Need information input,,,,Bad. Those are gorgeous

In case it was missed before - an interesting to me tidbit about the entire line is that it is absolutely designed for slower swinging players.

I might be a little strange, but the club that impressed me the most this morning was the H45 hybrid. Longer, higher and so much easier to hit than my old Nike. I'll be looking to pick one up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks T4K and Nate. Not sure what happened or how I was able to do it, but in the milisecond it took, the ball bounced off the cart and I caught it. I just remember Nate's face saying "You are the Matrix" as it happened.

I will have more coming soon, but this was one heck of a fun couple of days.

I need a drink just thinking about it. It was straight up Neo'isk.

Back