2015 FIFA Women's World Cup

What the heck??? Man I feel gutted for that girl...

That was hard to watch

That's gonna haunt her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very hard to watch. But I like the US chances on Sunday

Agreed

They looked much better than either of these teams .

England couldn't pass or form an attack. Japan looked...slow.

I still feel awful for Bassett. As Alexi Lalas just said, every person that's ever played as a defender knows that ball and what can happen. I played central defense in high school and have done that before, it's a horrible feeling.

I still feel awful for Bassett. As Alexi Lalas just said, every person that's ever played as a defender knows that ball and what can happen. I played central defense in high school and have done that before, it's a horrible feeling.

We lost a club state championship due to an upper 90 own goal and the poor kid was never right after that.

Terrible.

I've had quite a few since playing 35+ years as a defender. S#!t happens but it sucks when it's an important match.

USWNT is playing in their first two post WWC games in Pittsburgh then Chattanooga in August. The Chattanooga game sold out in less than 24 hours (20K seats), but our family will be in those stands.

England pulls out a upset over Germany. Incredible!

It's too bad they had that own goal against Japan. Would have loved to see an England-U.S. final.

Sux I will have to listen to the game and not watch as I drive back from buffalo

Big game today, looking fwd to it.

Yeesssssssssssssssss

that looked easy.

Holy ****!!!!!

Holy hell.

Unbelievable. Remember a few years back in the men's when I think Germany laid out an assault. This reminds me of that.

Man you blink and it's 2-0!!! HUGE lead right now

Unbelievable. Remember a few years back in the men's when I think Germany laid out an assault. This reminds me of that.

Germany was the much better team in that game though.

Did the same thing against Brazil in the gold cup as well.
Still need to keep up the pressure.

Wow, I wish soccer scoring was always like this, I'd enjoy it more hahaha

This is just a beating

Kabooyah!!

Back