2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, so jealous.. who doesn't love a water-slide!?
Fat guys worried about both the circumference of those tubes, and the amount of water it takes to float you down so you don't get stuck.
:alien:

Just a heads up for those still looking for airline tix. Just got a e-mail about Delta's "Spring Fever Sale". I was going to pay over $400 per person last week and now if I book by March 5th the same flights will run me less than $200 per person round trip.

Good lord that's a hell of a deal. Nice catch Erik

We are coming in on Thursday and leaving Monday. was not that fun dealing with the lady on the phone to make the extra reservations.

Just a heads up for those still looking for airline tix. Just got a e-mail about Delta's "Spring Fever Sale". I was going to pay over $400 per person last week and now if I book by March 5th the same flights will run me less than $200 per person round trip.

Does that include any bags?

Does that include any bags?

No, but if you get the Delta AMEX you first bag is free plus you get priority boarding. They usually give to enough miles for a free ticket if you spend x amount in the first few months and their is no annual fee the first year.

I think bags are like $25 otherwise.

It's worth looking into. My wife just looked at flights through delta from cleveland to Orlando and it's still more expensive than akron to Orlando through southwest. We're looking at $520 non stop round trip with four free bags

It's worth looking into. My wife just looked at flights through delta from cleveland to Orlando and it's still more expensive than akron to Orlando through southwest. We're looking at $520 non stop round trip with four free bags
You'd be better off with Howzat's deal and ship your golf bag through Fedex

You'd be better off with Howzat's deal and ship your golf bag through Fedex

If I was flying from Minnesota maybe. From Cleveland were over $600 for a flight and that adds a three hour lay over in Raleigh. I love North Carolina but not when its stopping me from getting to Orlando

If I was flying from Minnesota maybe. From Cleveland were over $600 for a flight and that adds a three hour lay over in Raleigh. I love North Carolina but not when its stopping me from getting to Orlando

Yea I checked it out too. Delta has no direct flights to Orlando. Stops/layovers from Ohio to Florida are a huge no-go for me. No chance I do that unless I absolutely have to.

No, but if you get the Delta AMEX you first bag is free plus you get priority boarding. They usually give to enough miles for a free ticket if you spend x amount in the first few months and their is no annual fee the first year.

I think bags are like $25 otherwise.

I'm doing the same thing with a SW Visa and free points right now...gotta spend,spend,spend!

Yea I checked it out too. Delta has no direct flights to Orlando. Stops/layovers from Ohio to Florida are a huge no-go for me. No chance I do that unless I absolutely have to.

Akron to Orlando Friday at 12:40pm is the way to go

Akron to Orlando Friday at 12:40pm is the way to go

Columbus to Orlando Thursday at 5:30am haha. At least we'll get the whole day down there.

Yeah our 260 price with bags won't be beat around here

Pardon the skim. Asides from the ladies putting on Sunday, has a format been announced?

yup, you pick a club, you hit the little white ball far far away

Any THPers who live near Gaylord that can clue some out of towners in on good food/ice cream locations surrounding the resort? We plan on dinner Sunday night .... and also happen to be ice cream lovers. Would love some recommendations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike isn't from Orlando but loves ice cream. I bet he can help

Any THPers who live near Gaylord that can clue some out of towners in on good food/ice cream locations surrounding the resort? We plan on dinner Sunday night .... and also happen to be ice cream lovers. Would love some recommendations!

Friendly's off I Drive, Beaches and Cream at Disney Beach Club, those are two of the wife's favorites.

There's a place not far called Johnnys hideaway that I like a lot. As far as ice cream theres a Twisty treat soft serve place that we love. Always a huge line on nice nights.

Wish I could help...my ice cream game is kinda weak in orlando

There's also Ghiardelis in downtown disney.

There's also Ghiardelis in downtown disney.

Ah good call with that one. Usually the line is dumb long but if you're patient it's not much more than a 15min wait

Sunday Night - Wreckers Sports Bar inside the resort. Not too overpriced and you dont have to leave.
Sunday Night - Haagan Daaz Ice Cream...Inside the resort.

Sunday Night - Wreckers Sports Bar inside the resort. Not too overpriced and you dont have to leave.
Sunday Night - Haagan Daaz Ice Cream...Inside the resort.
I think there is also a frozen yogurt place in the resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back