2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

I decided Walker over Speith. Had Jordan and erased it before sending. Oh well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
That's crazy talk lol I at least kept spieth

That's crazy talk lol I at least kept spieth

I really thought the pressure would get to him. This is probably why I don't get paid to make predictions.

-21, I have Speith, D Johnson, Watson and Kuchar.

Jordan, Phil, Bubba, and Kuchar for another -26. I need Bubba to go low tomorrow.

Jordan, DJ, Rose and Kuchar for me

I took Bubba over Spieth... To go along with Tiger, Mickelson and Kuchar... Been kicking myself since Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-26 going into Sunday. Need rickie to have a wonderful Sunday for a chance

I've got Spieth, Bubba, Rory, and Kuchar.

11109172_10152966566766676_9106173586426357547_o.png

Today only comes once a year...Final Round of the Masters!!!!

It doesn't get much better... Round of golf with THPers in the morning and watching my favorite golf tourney in the afternoon.

Sned, Phil, Rory, Casey... -19 :at-wits-end:

Man I hope I don't miss too much today. I'm being dragged to a unisex baby shower. If the father to be wasn't my best friend, I'd fake an illness.

Man I hope I don't miss too much today. I'm being dragged to a unisex baby shower. If the father to be wasn't my best friend, I'd fake an illness.

And they scheduled it on Masters Sunday? Doesnt sound like a best friend. :angel:

Man I hope I don't miss too much today. I'm being dragged to a unisex baby shower. If the father to be wasn't my best friend, I'd fake an illness.[/QUOTE]

I think I would go that route anyway.

Today is going to be fantastic to watch, can Jordan hang on? tiger had a good day yesterday, not great but good.

a best friend would have The Masters on a TV some where in the house .. Just sayin :)

I'm looking forward to the final round today. It's down to about 4 guys. I think the ones sitting at -6 are just too far back to catch up today. I'm going to be playing a round of golf this morning at 10am and should finish just as the TV coverage starts. Will be watching the finish in the clubhouse. Can't wait to see what happens!

Here we go it's Sunday at the masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couple more hours on a maintenance call, then about an hour for school work and the rest of the day for the Masters.

Back