2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Really great to see Hoffman finish strong.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jordan's shirts have been great this week too. The gf told me to to buy that Thursday shirt if it would make me 'hit a 64'

Two Masters for Spieth and two times in the final pairing. Not bad for the young man.

What a great day of watching golf. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Ya I loved yesterday's. I want it but am not paying full price lol

She sent me a $50 DSG gift card and I told her that wouldn't cover it all lol

How can anybody not love Phil Mickelson after that interview. Freaking classic.

Phil pulling out a study on NFL uniform colors...love it.

Well I'll be curious to see how Spieth plays tomorrow. Would be nice if we can have one of those fun Masters Sunday's especially with the names on this leaderboard.

This is the best major at the best golf course. Love the scoring.

So who do you all favour for tomorrow - Spieth with the lead and a second place last year, or Rose with a Major already under his belt and a good run today?

Maybe tomorrow is a coronation, maybe it isn't...but I can't wait to see what happens.

Well I'll be curious to see how Spieth plays tomorrow. Would be nice if we can have one of those fun Masters Sunday's especially with the names on this leaderboard.

Well one thing is for sure. Thirty minutes ago it looked like a 70 would lock it up. Now he'll have to make a few more birdies. Can't wait to watch.

Those who thought tomorrow might be boring got a reminder just how quickly things can turn at Augusta. Still could be a walk in the park for Spieth, but, if someone shoots 66 or 67, it could just as easily turn out to be really tight.

Great interview by Jordan. Very honest and very poised. I look for him to close the deal tomorrow.

Those who thought tomorrow might be boring got a reminder just how quickly things can turn at Augusta. Still could be a walk in the park for Spieth, but, if someone shoots 66 or 67, it could just as easily turn out to be really tight.

I'm one of those I'm afraid. He deserves to win, no doubt. I hope he collapses on the front 9, has an epic fight down the back 9 and beats JR, Mickelson and Tiger in a playoff LOL.

Just heard Greg Normal say that this one is not over.
Seriously, the back 9 tomorrow will be awesome and personally I hope the kid hangs on.

Can Spieth get it to -20 and win it tomorrow? That would be awesome.

This is gonna be one hell of a Sunday.

Just heard Greg Normal say that this one is not over.
Seriously, the back 9 tomorrow will be awesome and personally I hope the kid hangs on.

Same here DD.

It's not over, but if Speith even shoots a 70 then Rose has to shoot 66 and Phil 65 just to tie.

I heard them say earlier Jordan has never shot over 72 there. Granted this is only his 7th round, but that shows how solid he is. He's not likely to throw a 76 up there and let the whole field back in.

It'll take a very special round from Rose or Phil.

The back Nine on Sunday at the Masters.....it doesn't get any better than that.

Can't wait to see the Tiger/Rory pairing.

Been too many collapses at Augusta to call this one over. So many great pairings tomorrow. Going to be a fun day to watch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That double on 17 sure made this more interesting, I still think Spieth wins but if Rose can get through the first 5 holes level par instead of a couple over it could get really tight.

Back