2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

holmes flirted with the water there, thought it would hit that hill and roll in

anyone besides the amateur Murdaca have a stand bag out there?

I think I saw the Chilean kid (Texas Tech) with a stand bag also. You would think all the amateurs would have one

I think Charl should have told his Nike Rep. No to the Day glow yellow

I think there's an 80% chance of Tiger pull-hooking his first drive into the 9th fairway.

Also, the Mickelson/McIlroy grouping is now moving to Amen Corner.
Guess he went with 20% on hole one

I think Charl should have told his Nike Rep. No to the Day glow yellow

Its amazing how polarizing the "volt" color stuff is. I think its absolutely awful half the time. These guys look terrible with their see-thru white and then glow in the dark yellow.

Its amazing how polarizing the "volt" color stuff is. I think its absolutely awful half the time. These guys look terrible with their see-thru white and then glow in the dark yellow.

I like Volt, but only when it's used tastefully. And see through white is NEVER good haha

I think its a great accent color. It should never be the main color of any article of clothing.

Yeah its not doing anyone any good. Box it up and hand it out with admission to the 2016 olympics. I mean is rory took off his shirt he could dance for Swan Lake. #gottights

I really need to play this course. Time to make a phone call.

I think using the volt accents was a good marketing move, but it's awful in large quantities.

I like Volt, but only when it's used tastefully. And see through white is NEVER good haha

I love the volt and see through white is great on the right girl. Just ask golf digest #alienface

Scott's putting, woof.

Yeah its not doing anyone any good. Box it up and hand it out with admission to the 2016 olympics. I mean is rory took off his shirt he could dance for Swan Lake. #gottights

It reminds me of AC Slater doing ballet on Saved By The Bell.

It reminds me of AC Slater doing ballet on Saved By The Bell.
Lol, spit my drink out on my xs volt shirt.

Tiger with the opening bogey.

Are the featured groups playing really slow or is just me

3 putt to start from TW

3-jack bogey for Tiger on #1.

Seriously charl looks like he went to the dollar store and grabbed 4 miami vice themed hats

Jesus ary, you're like the doom report. Just kidding, his first putt was horrible. He should have capitalized on his fortune after tee ball

Jesus ary, you're like the doom report. Just kidding, his first putt was horrible. He should have capitalized on his fortune after tee ball

LOL at doom report.

I'm surprised no one is in here yet saying he is washed up.

Tigger back in the trees on 2. Wonder when his feature group coverage starts?

Back