2015 PGA Show Coverage - THP Style

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For the last 6 years, THP has brought you the most complete and unique coverage from the PGA Show and this year we are continuing that with some very unique features that have not been done before.

Each year THP brings some of its staff to the show and this year will be no different. Joining me for the 2015 coverage will be
Staff Writer - Canadan
Forum Leader - Ddec
THP Swing Tips Icon - Tadashi

As always we will have pictures and live updates via our Twitter feed, that you can follow along with @THPGolf and that will not change. Just like in years' past THP will have more interviews and video segments than just about any other news outlet and those get edited and put up post event for your enjoyment.

This year, we are continuing the coverage coming live as it happens. Each staff member will be shooting and posting every booth we visit. Talking about what is seen and what we are doing there. If we are in a booth, a new thread will be started about that booth and they will be taking pictures, answering questions and covering the show for you while the interviews are taking place.

We don't believe in an all encompassing thread where things will get lost. Instead a different thread for every booth we visit and the guys will wear out their fingers bringing you the latest and the greatest from the 2015 PGA Merchandise Show.

Give a thank you to those 3 guys that will make sure that you see what we see and be featured in some awesome spots that are THP TV exclusives.

Awesome, always an exciting time on THP!

Can't wait for the coverage to start.

I love trying to keep up with you guys this week!! Have fun and can't wait to see what you bring us!

You all do one hell of a job each and every year! I know for me it means 3-4 days of minimal production at work. I'd absolutely love to get down there to experience this first hand. Thankfully THP coverage is virtual reality for all of us.

Best coverage in the universe, looking forward to following along

Thanks in advance to all the hard work you guys will put in at the show. THP coverage is second to none.

Sounds great. I'm sure the coverage will be fantastic as usual.

• Admin
I can't wait for this, thanks guys

Really looking forward to the awesome coverage that y'all are gonna provide.

Can't wait to see what's at the show!

As always the best coverage on the web. Thanks in advance to the THP staff for the hard work!

This excites me, thanks guys!

Looking forward to the great coverage. Thanks a lot fellas !!

Can't wait to see the coverage! You guys rock!

Can't wait to check out the coverage.

Excited to follow along this year!

I know the coverage will be great as it normally is. Hope those writers bring a good pair of shoes to wear and extra phone/computer battery

The coverage you guys provide is second to none. And how hard you guys are working your tails off is really evident.

Sounds pretty darn awesome there. Thanks to you FIVE for bringing us the best coverage out there.

PGA show coverage always excellent, looking forward to this years coverage!

That sounds like a lot of work, but im glad you are doing it for us.

~Rock

Great! These guys are going to do a fantastic job.

Really looking forward to the coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one in the business does it better..... No One!!

That sounds like a lot of work, but im glad you are doing it for us.

~Rock

I've been to the show several times, but, THP's coverage is actually better than being there. The interviews and inside information you get directly from the manufacturers is something you cannot easily get just by visiting their booths. Someone said it. THP has the best coverage on the planet!

Back