Did I hear correctly earlier that Angela Stafford is 1-9-3 in Solheim Cup matches? Is there any rule saying she has to play again?

The no face paint hasn't helped much day one.

Juli inkster banned it and the shenanigans from the players. Workman like attitude and bringing the lunch pal to work
Yeah did you see they were shaking each other's hands instead of high fives or fist bumps as well haha thought that was interesting

Yeah did you see they were shaking each other's hands instead of high fives or fist bumps as well haha thought that was interesting

Did notice that. Having two players with losing records probably has more to do with losing than face paint

Did notice that. Having two players with losing records probably has more to do with losing than face paint
I just hope they figure something out. Hopefully they can pump each other up

Watching it now and the US team severely lacks depth. Stanford is playing terribly, Lincicome just missed a crucial 6 footer and Wie has already been closed out. Yuck.

And the golf is absolutely painful at pace.

I was just thinking the same....no reason for it.

Social media was discussing it last night throughout and when I heard it I had to see. Its really rough out there evidently.

Hull's team cut a 3 point lead down to 1 against Creamer's team. They need to stop the bleeding now. If they manage to blow that match, might as well give the Euros the trophy.

Hull/Peterson just pulled to within AS.

Watching this makes me want to go back to the Gauntlet

Watching this makes me wonder how the US is so bad.

Wow, Euro responds with a dart to Lincicome's dart.

Ok I'll admit it. I only know like 2 of these European players

I know them all I love watching women's golf. A couple of them only play on the LET though.

I try to watch as much as much LPGA as I can but I'm still ignorant to all the foreign talent

I try to watch as much as much LPGA as I can but I'm still ignorant to all the foreign talent

Most of them are nowhere to be found during the year until the shalacking of the US in the Solheim Cup.

And the Creamer/Pressel choke job is almost complete. They should consider changing this to a Euro vs. Asia event and the US could commentate or something.

Textbook match play come back win there from Hull/Petersen. That would have been fun to watch if I wasn't rooting for the US.

Back