It sucks to watch the U.S. get throttled. But as a golf fan I love these events.

I mean, they can't all go in can they?

As Hedwall knocks in a putt from off the green. Maybe they can.

As Hedwall knocks in a putt from off the green. Maybe they can.

I'm honestly surprised that the matches are even.

I'm honestly surprised that the matches are even.

We're not completely giving them holes, they're just knocking in some big birdie putts.

We're not completely giving them holes, they're just knocking in some big birdie putts.

Yeah - I've been doing some stuff around the house, so I've not been able to see as much of the action - just seems like every time I walk in, it's someone draining a miracle putt.

I love watching team match play golf - I really wish I had more opportunities to play this way. I would love if my league played best ball or alt-shot now and then.

Pretty good golf being played right now.

I think the announcers just jinxed Icher.

The 13th just got owned by the Lewis/Pillar v. Hedwall/Masson group. Three drove the green with legit eagle chances. Wow.

Euros were making some serious long putts. US has a change to be down 9-7 goimg into singles, much better than expected them to be after the morning matches

Man, what a mess that whole thing on 17 was.

Just saw the replay and I have to agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda shady walking away but not giving the putt, but they should have asked to make sure before picking it up.

That was freaking weird...And horrible sportsmanship.

It might not be strictly in the spirit of the game or poor sportsmanship or whatever you want to call it, but what were they supposed to say? "Na, we'll just ignore that violation and give you a half and we'll go down 18 A/S"? Sorry, but that doesn't float, for me. When Sandra Gal called herself for a moving ball on Friday, should her playing partners have said, don't worry about it just play it anyway?

Sure, if it was you or I out on the muni playing for nothing but bragging rights, but this is a little different, imo.

How about not walking off until the hole is over...
Nobody said they should give it back, but it was a ****** thing to do in match play and if the US team had done it, the fans from across the pond would be quite vocal on it.

As has been mentioned by most of the media (from both sides of hte pond)
It is certainly not in the spirit of the Cup.
Its cheap
Its disrespectful to this exhibition

2015 Solheim Cup

A great momentum builder for the US today. Hopefully they stick it to them in singles.

And Laura Davies blasted Pettersen on sky sports. I'd say that's a pretty unbiased analysis of the situation

Hull walking off the green implied that the putt was given. Nothing the US can do about it now, but it was cheap and as Inkster said "BS". Could you imagine what Ian Poulter would be saying right now if Tiger Woods pulled that? His frosted tips would be falling from his grimmacing head.

How about not walking off until the hole is over...
Nobody said they should give it back, but it was a ****** thing to do in match play and if the US team had done it, the fans from across the pond would be quite vocal on it.

As has been mentioned by most of the media (from both sides of hte pond)
It is certainly not in the spirit of the Cup.
Its cheap
Its disrespectful to this exhibition

what a bunch of BS....if it wasn't good where were the Euro's going?

I need to play catch up from the last few holes of the Saturday rounds. Can anyone recap the situation?

What happened?

What happened?

"Lee missed birdie putt, hit it 16 in. past the hole and scoops it up. Europe contends they didn’t give her the putt."

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/controversy-17-solheim-cup/?cid=twitter-gc-v-controversy-17-solheim-cup-092015

What happened?

18 inch putt left for the US. Hull and Suzann walk off the green towards the next hole. US picks the ball up and follows and then the Euro team says "We never gave the putt".

Back