2015 THP Fantasy Football Champions

Enjoy the heck out of it Russ. I picked that one specifically for you, because of what you have discussed about your game. I think you are going to enjoy it.

Awesome prize there russ!

Enjoy that driver Russ. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Enjoy the heck out of it Russ. I picked that one specifically for you, because of what you have discussed about your game. I think you are going to enjoy it.

I had a sneaking suspicion that might have been the case. It's definitely appreciated JB. Hopefully within the next few weeks I can get on the sim and A/B it with my 910 and share the results in the appropriate thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, look what showed up today! Awesome prize :)

Thanks THP!!

b1edf46c99818f5fc774e0e764e5f6ad.jpg

4983ede9f07d98ee08bff3781fc61c7d.jpg

Awesome prize Russ! Enjoy!

Thanks THP!!

That's fantastic. I think that one will really work well for you.

Thanks THP!!

Wow Russ! Amazing prize! THP taking care of you! I think you're going to rock that driver and not look back from the 910.

Thanks THP!!

Nice prize! Illegal for regional rivalry though

Awesome prize russ

Nice wins!!

Congrats Russ! That driver has very high hopes from what we've seen thus far.

Congrats Russ. Can't wait to heat your feedback on that one.

So cool of THP to actually put thought into a prize that fits the winner as opposed to just picking something random.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Was just thinking about this with football coming to an end this weekend, did any other league champions receive their prizes besides Russtopher? I don't recall seeing what others had won?

Congrats again to all the winners.

Was there a list of leagues with it's champions?

Who won League 6?

Was just thinking about this with football coming to an end this weekend, did any other league champions receive their prizes besides Russtopher? I don't recall seeing what others had won?
We were given the choice of receiving a prize right away from the current crop of products or waiting until after Club Clash and getting something from 2016. I'm guessing most of us chose to wait.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Kinda curious to see what the other champs won.

I chose to wait. I thought it'd be more fun as all the new releases came out and seeing what everyone's thoughts were during Club Clash.

We were given the choice of receiving a prize right away from the current crop of products or waiting until after Club Clash and getting something from 2016. I'm guessing most of us chose to wait.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ah that makes sense.

Correct - everyone was given the choice. I actually figured many would be opting to wait, so I chose to accept my prize now, and I'm very glad I did.

I'm sure the other winners will be equally as thrilled when spring rolls around.

I WON... like 3 games.

I chose to wait also, all my equipment is a few years old so I thought it would be nice to have something from 2016.

I wonder if GolferGal will gladly hand me my prize at Club Clash. I get the feeling it may look something like Spieth putting the green jacket on Willet.

Back