2015 THP Fantasy Football - Open For Signups

Looking forward to drafting Benjarvis green Ellis again... #fail

2 more. Let's go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only need 3 more! Let's get 3 more by the end of this weekend so we can fill up that 7th league. :smile:
7 THP leagues, that's just awesome!

Just a single spot needed everybody. We are keeping it open through the day.

Labor day 7pm est

Officially have 7 leagues full.
League info and participants will be up tomorrow or Tuesday and will include draft order.

I remember when this was 3 leagues. Happy this has grown.

Sooo pumped we rallied for that last league. I was so sad when I missed out. Thanks to the other 15 to make this happen!

Sooo pumped we rallied for that last league. I was so sad when I missed out. Thanks to the other 15 to make this happen!
Same here! Was bummed we weren't going to get there

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Officially have 7 leagues full.
League info and participants will be up tomorrow or Tuesday and will include draft order.

This is great news. We've grown every year. 112 THP football fans battling it out for their leaque title. Gonna be some great fun.

7 leagues is just badass, a new THP Fantasy Football record!

Excited to see the leagues.

Labor day 7pm est

Damn, I'll be on my honeymoon. Not a good start to my THP fantasy football career.

Labor day 7pm est

Won't most people be busy doing stuff with their families?
Just saying its hard enough explaining the amount of time spent with invisible internet buddies without adding to the grief.

Just saying its hard enough explaining the amount of time spent with invisible internet buddies without adding to the grief.

We had is Sunday the 6th and people complained that wasn't good. So we moved it to Monday the 7th. We will never win.

Almost all work the following day, and there will never be a date that works for all 112 participants. We asked early in the thread, and this worked for most. Fortunately ESPN offers ranking for those that it wont work for.

We had is Sunday the 6th and people complained that wasn't good. So we moved it to Monday the 7th. We will never win.

Monday I have to believe is MUCH better than Sunday for the masses.

And you guys have already won.....the internet....so all bueno there!

I understand but perhaps late when dinner and all other festivities will be done?

Not when playing my team you won't.

Hehe

Unless my first pick is a dumba**, then I retract said statement to my favorite boss ever.

I understand but perhaps late when dinner and all other festivities will be done?

You're asking for like 9PM EST on a Monday night....which is a work night. And truth be told there are many more participating in this that are CST and EST than PST.

Is there any chance I can get on a waiting list in case someone bails out?

Monday night has to be better than Sunday. Just appreciate that we have people setting this up allowing us to play together. Go in and pre set your draft rankings if you can't make it.

Back