2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

I sent Golfergal a message. I would be Very interested in getting on the list. Thank you.

i heard a rumor today that a family member named derek just might be going to the waiting list

i heard a rumor today that a family member named derek just might be going to the waiting list

I hope so, would be good to see him again

I missed out on the signups for this event. But just got on the wait list. Grew up about 10 miles from Lexington....and could mix this event in with catching up with some family members.

Just looked up Old Silo and realized it is in Mt. Sterling. One of my step-sisters is from there. I actually grew up in Paris which is about 15 miles from the course.

As a teenager I worked at Claiborne Farms for two summers....at the time that is were Secretariat lived.

Looking forward to teeing it up with y'all :)

I've looked at the course looks like it's gonna be a couple fun rounds.

you in for friday/sunday rounds buddy?

I sent Golfergal a message. I would be Very interested in getting on the list. Thank you.

My first THP event was via the wait list. Hope to have the pleasure of meeting you.

Man I'm really looking forward to this. My first THP event was Indy and I was definitely shy but met several really good guys. This time around I'm going to do my very best to meet/catch up with 40+ awesome THPers

Less than 70 days til tee time!

Man I hope I'll be able to get a few rounds in before this event. I'll have plenty of range time but it would be nice to get out in the course

I went and played yesterday and I feel like a train wreck today. I can tell I'm out of golf shape. Got to get more swings in and get that flexibility back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played today and shot 40 on the front and 44 on the back for a very windy 84, gusts to 25mph and it was a chance to watch those new Chrome+soft cut right through it.

Man I hope I'll be able to get a few rounds in before this event. I'll have plenty of range time but it would be nice to get out in the course
Same boat. I'll have a lot of range swings in, but need a little course time.

I went and played yesterday and I feel like a train wreck today. I can tell I'm out of golf shape. Got to get more swings in and get that flexibility back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys gonna play Friday or Sunday?

Not looking too good at the moment lol

I'll have some one way or another dangit

Man, signup was just recently and already with the excuses.

I know. Stupid winter
Same here brother. It's been in the forties the last three days and we still got snow. It can't melt fast enough.

Same here brother. It's been in the forties the last three days and we still got snow. It can't melt fast enough.

Teasing us here. Almost hit 50 today and by Friday back to single digits

Teasing us here. Almost hit 50 today and by Friday back to single digits
Go figure right. That's what you get for being in the Midwest. One day your out in your speedo sun bathing and the next your in your snow boots shoveling snow.

Go figure right. That's what you get for being in the Midwest. One day your out in your speedo sun bathing and the next your in your snow boots shoveling snow.

And just like that...I need to boil myself.

I will be in the Bahamas March 4th - 8th. I am planning on hitting the course in Atlantis while I am there. I wont know what to do with the weather there! So if all works out, I plan to have my game rounded into shape by the time this comes around. A lot of work to do based on yesterdays round.

Back