2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Go figure right. That's what you get for being in the Midwest. One day your out in your speedo sun bathing and the next your in your snow boots shoveling snow.

And just like that...I need to boil myself.

What - you don't shovel snow in your speedo and boots?

#ThatsWhatTrenchCoatsAreFor

Nope that's not how I do it. I don't want to freeze out there.

I was hoping to get a round in today, but I was hit with the flu bug. I should be able to get something in before the event but like others have said. The more rounds the better I will be prepared. Weather in MD is fickle

Did you get my pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just like that...I need to boil myself.
Has anyone ever went from being in the event to the waiting list?
#NowMightBeAGoodTime

Hotel room booked at the Hyatt that MikeDean worked on for us. Now to pick a place for the meet and greet and we will have all of those details coming up as we get closer. Ill be honest though, expect the Meet & Greet to be pretty close to the Hyatt Place, just like the dinner is, for those that are looking at booking hotel.

Hotel room booked at the Hyatt that MikeDean worked on for us. Now to pick a place for the meet and greet and we will have all of those details coming up as we get closer. Ill be honest though, expect the Meet & Greet to be pretty close to the Hyatt Place, just like the dinner is, for those that are looking at booking hotel.

The Michigan crew will be staying there. Got the room the day I made it in through Priceline.

Having not made it to the meet & greet at Indy, I have no idea how they go down, but Ramsey's is a very well known local joint that is really close to that hotel. Arguably the best hot brown in town as well. Have done zero legwork on how they handle large groups tho

I vote for Malones but Mike or someone said they couldn't handle our size group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ready for this to get here!

The Knoxville crew is at the Ramada. FYI there is a Cracker Barrel right next door. Unofficial pre round breakfast anyone??

The Knoxville crew is at the Ramada. FYI there is a Cracker Barrel right next door. Unofficial pre round breakfast anyone??
How many is that?

Cool so we'll have a good number of THPers at the Ramada.

yup, at least 7 it looks like. That's 7 mama's pancake breakfast platters FTW!

yup, at least 7 it looks like. That's 7 mama's pancake breakfast platters FTW!
Any of you Knoxville folks played here before

Any of you Knoxville folks played here before

nope but we are playing Friday morning so that should help a little.

I'm so ready for this to get here. Winter in NW Ohio stinks like a skunk. And I wish it was over. Sim golf isn't as fun as real golf.

I will be enjoying my free breakfast buffet at the Hyatt Place. :D

I will be enjoying my free breakfast buffet at the Hyatt Place. :D

Breakfast buffet before a round of golf or driving 5+ hours back home sounds like a bad idea to me haha.

I'm so ready for this to get here. Winter in NW Ohio stinks like a skunk. And I wish it was over. Sim golf isn't as fun as real golf.

Winter sucks rocks in Chicago, too. We're talking about going to a sim, because the blue end-wall of the golf dome is becoming a bit monotonous. :bulgy-eyes:
Definitely ready for some THP golf in Lexington!

Back