2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Cant wait for these signups. Really want in on this!

Count me IN!

Man I really enjoyed the last time I played in PA. Guess I should make sure this is a go with the wife.

This is going to be an epic weekend with some epic peeps. Can't wait to sign up and then wait......

Would love to tee it up with you again Freddie! If we both get in we will make it happen buddy.
Maybe the THP pairing gods could make this a father/son team in Pittsburgh..........just a thought. :banana:

Forget that character, I'm lobbying for "the" maddog!

Wow! Getting getting the boot for my old man from my Capt! No worries you can take em I've been his partner in tournaments and my back starts to hurt after awhile! :alien:

Would love to tee it up with you again Freddie! If we both get in we will make it happen buddy.

Wow! Getting getting the boot for my old man from my Capt! No worries you can take em I've been his partner in tournaments and my back starts to hurt after awhile! :alien:

lol, dan knows talent when he see it!

I know a guy that could be available....

I know a guy that could be available....
To tee it up with you as a partner would be dangerous...for everyone else! I'd gladly take on Maddog and Canadanielson!

Enough talk about dream teams, let us slightly challenged golfers have a chance lol

And I'm just an old guy. We deserve a chance too. ;)

haha, If we tee it up together I think we both know we will have the right driver in our hands ;)

Really hoping I get in this event. Can't wait for sign ups.

And I'm just an old guy. We deserve a chance too. ;)

just an old guy who stripes down the middle every time, at 54 I feel the bones creak every now and then. if THP ever has a senior tournament, I would be honored to tee it with you ken. if we shot our age, the young guns would never stand a chance....lol

To tee it up with you as a partner would be dangerous...for everyone else! I'd gladly take on Maddog and Canadanielson!

sounds like a challenged has been laid at the feet of Capt. Dan and "the" Maddog, lol

sounds like a challenged has been laid at the feet of Capt. Dan and "the" Maddog, lol
If and that's a big if because of how much excitement there is for this event (which there should be!) myself, you, Canadanielson, and Kevin all get lucky enough to get into this event. I'd be more than willing to have a friendly wager during an extra round. Myself and Kevin vs you and Dan. Say something like if we win you and Dan have to rock flat brims?? 2 man scramble match play??

Man I really enjoyed the last time I played in PA. Guess I should make sure this is a go with the wife.

Give her my digits.
I'll set her straight.

Hell Chris, I'm from Baltimore & sport a Ravens golf bag... I may mysteriously disappear at the PA border :shock:

We'll let you into PA, but I make no promises for those closer to the western side of the state.

If and that's a big if because of how much excitement there is for this event (which there should be!) myself, you, Canadanielson, and Kevin all get lucky enough to get into this event. I'd be more than willing to have a friendly wager during an extra round. Myself and Kevin vs you and Dan. Say something like if we win you and Dan have to rock flat brims?? 2 man scramble match play??

hahaha I'd look more ridiculous than AMart with a flat brim on.

Alright, if you win I have to wear a flat brim. If I win, you have to drive behind a white BMW for no less than 35 minutes without getting angry.

Alright, if you win I have to wear a flat brim. If I win, you have to drive behind a white BMW for no less than 35 minutes without getting angry.
Hahahahahahahaha

Is that considered cruel and unusual punishment?

Back