2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Played my last round prior to KC. Not playing, great, but need to find a way to hit a shot without pain.
Any treatment or meds they can give you to get you through the weekend? You were playing alright in Branson, but I hate hearing that you're in pain.

Any treatment or meds they can give you to get you through the weekend? You were playing alright in Branson, but I hate hearing that you're in pain.
Fireball shots and a few beers. Doctor just told me Alieve, ice/heat, and rest. Told him not an option for a few weeks. So, Fireball it is.

I am sitting needing to play some golf with THPrs in bad way. wishing I was heading to KC in a week.

You got one about 35-40 miles away that will go anytime I am in town!

Funny how right before an event people games always seem to fall off :alien:

Eh, I wouldn't say my game is falling apart. I am a week removed from my best round ever. I will just say I have been seeing some issues with the driver.

Says the guy who played five (!!) times last week.

#WorkProblemsFTL

Says the guy who played five (!!) times last week.

#WorkProblemsFTL

Remember though, when I play, it still is actually work. #THP

"Sorry, honey. It was a long day at the office."
Luckily, the Doc knows it's truly a job for me, and she embraces it. I'm a blessed man.

Cannot wait to get to see everyone next Friday, its going to be chaos getting there, but it'll be worth it.

Pairings? Let the games begin!

Luckily, the Doc knows it's truly a job for me, and she embraces it. I'm a blessed man.

Cannot wait to get to see everyone next Friday, its going to be chaos getting there, but it'll be worth it.

Cant wait to meet you Jman. I hope I can get my approach shots worked out. My Driver is getting better and I love how I hit and spin my wedges

Cant wait to meet you Jman. I hope I can get my approach shots worked out. My Driver is getting better and I love how I hit and spin my wedges

I'm overrated as sin. But we shall have beverages and many laughs good sir!

This is going to be a BLAST!

2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Moving Monday, work Tues and Wednesday. Hitting the range Thursday before hopping on a plane for KC thurs night.
Really looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone!!
Oh, and the golf/food/good times to be had as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so you all know: it's supposed to be another rainy week here in KC. Should be gone by the Invitational.

Expect between 70 and 80 percent humidity on Saturday. At least it shouldn't be in the 90s for temps.

I am not looking forward to that humidity. Also, my game has completely turned to sh*t. Twice now I have broken 100, the wrong way.

Invitational week! Last chance to work on the game or build up the Fireball tolerance (or both!). We're almost there!

We still have 1 more spot to fill for this one. Crazygolfnut said it might be able to take it but I haven't heard back from him in a while.

Let's get this spot filled!!

If anyone is in a bind on a hotel for Thursday or Friday and Saturday.

I've got a reservation I'm not going to use and had offered it to one of the guys who had to drop out.

Let me know asap if you are interested. Its the Comfort Inn in Olathe (not far from the course) at a $49 a night rate.

Otherwise I'll cancel it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Makes me sad #Cookie can't jump in.

Really hope someone steps up and in though, this is going to be a great weekend!

Is this when I'm supposed to say my game stinks right now? Or did I miss that part?

My game stinks.

I would say the same thing Hawk. But I didn't want to read the, "so nothing has changed since Pittsburgh or PGA National" replies ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back