2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Sounds like it will be a pretty competitive event, with everyone coming in with their C games and all.

I would say the same thing Hawk. But I didn't want to read the, "so nothing has changed since Pittsburgh or PGA National" replies 

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Exactly lol. Status quo.

Been so busy I've hardly had time to be excited about this. Need to start planning a bit b/c Thursday will come fast.

Get that weather talk out of here!!!

cc: Mike Dean

Really wish I could make this one. Looking forward to a ton of pics from everyone! Food pics especially.

Sounds like it will be a pretty competitive event, with everyone coming in with their C games and all.

I took 5 days off golf (not voluntarily, it was weather and travel related). The break paid off though. Went back out yesterday, played great. So I'm thinking my A game is coming with me to KC!

~Rock

Quoting myself because I really want to get this one filled!
I know CGN's club has a member guest this weekend, but don't know if he was skipping it or playing in it. Shot him a PM to see. Everyone I know is either already busy or already in this event.

I know CGN's club has a member guest this weekend, but don't know if he was skipping it or playing in it. Shot him a PM to see. Everyone I know is either already busy or already in this event.

He sent me a PM last week saying he could take the spot, I responded but never heard back from him. I sent him a second PM a few days later, but still no response.

There will be a PM going out this weekend.
Did the handicap PMs go out yet? I might have been missed?

I am racking my brain trying to figure out whether or not I know of anyone who is relatively local and not in this

Is this when I'm supposed to say my game stinks right now? Or did I miss that part?

My game stinks.

It's Monday -- So, yes.

Same here Taylor, we really really really need to get this filled. Someone is going to miss out on a hell of a time.

He sent me a PM last week saying he could take the spot, I responded but never heard back from him. I sent him a second PM a few days later, but still no response.
I saw him talking about it, then this weekend he asked me to play in his member guest with him which is the same time as this event, so not sure if he changed his mind or got his dates mixed up but I'm trying to get some clarification.

We still have 1 more spot to fill for this one. Crazygolfnut said it might be able to take it but I haven't heard back from him in a while.

Let's get this spot filled!!

BUMP, if anyone is on the fence I'll sweeten the pot a bit, we have 1 spot open on Thursday night at Top Golf, fill the one remaining spot and your golfing fun on Thursday night is on me!

BUMP, if anyone is on the fence I'll sweeten the pot a bit, we have 1 spot open on Thursday night at Top Golf, fill the one remaining spot and your golfing fun on Thursday night is on me!
And a good deal on a last minute hotel (see my earlier post) for any out of towners thinking of making the trip.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Think I'm eating salad all week to prepare my body for the massive take over that is surely to occur all weekend.

Think I'm eating salad all week to prepare my body for the massive take over that is surely to occur all weekend.

Salad is small time.

I'm like Hawk - haven't had enough time to really think about this event, and now it's here. Crap! Better get some shiznit done over the next couple of days so I'm ready.

Weekend Protein Loading FTW

Someone fill the last spot! You know you want to.

Icey, Im not going to let you cover it all. Ill take half of it.

How much do I need to send you?

No need anymore. It looks like Shane can no longer go now so we are back to an even number. We will just leave it as is.

I was looking back at the old Branson Invitational and going through the list of somewhat local people on there. We had MUTiger, Sharkhat, Bulldog, GregZee, JeffReedMO that I know were all within 2 hours driving. But if we're down to an even number then I won't PM any of them or ask if anyone has any contact info.

I was looking back at the old Branson Invitational and going through the list of somewhat local people on there. We had MUTiger, Sharkhat, Bulldog, GregZee, JeffReedMO that I know were all within 2 hours driving. But if we're down to an even number then I won't PM any of them or ask if anyone has any contact info.

We are good, but thanks!

Prairie Highlands Hole #5

Hol01-05.jpg

This is a tough little Par 3. Well, actually it isn't very little at all. Plays around 196 from the Blue tees, usually with a cross wind from past experiences. The miss is obviously right, especially if the pin is on the left side of the green as that bunker is a tough up and down regardless. If you can find the middle of the green you have done well and left yourself with a straight forwardput..

Prairie Highlands Hole #6

Hol01-06.jpg

This is a fun hole. 350 from the Blues, but driver isn't usually the best play depending on how far you hit it due to the creek that is in front of the green. Something about 220 or so gives you a full swing into the green as you really don't want to miss short or long. Long is tough because you will be hitting a dowhill shot to a green that slopes away from you and keeping the ball on the green becomes very very difficult.

Back