2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Just thought I would throw this out, did anyone find a light green THP towel at the driving range this a.m. I left mine there and did not realize it until we were at the first tee.

Maybe so...but only until you have the realization that my ugly swings are coming up to be seen by you next weekend.

It is a lot of fun to be at each subsequent event where there are fewer and fewer strangers...really is like a family reunion each time.

Can't freaking wait!

What time are we to gather at the Pirate's House, I don't recall hearing.

Great time today with Blazer, Rambler and Deuce! Wish I didn't forget how to hit the ball after the 14th hole or the round could have been really special and the Sox Fan / Blazer team could have been in the running.

7:00 p.m. per the email we got yesterday.

Doh! Yes sir, now I remember. Lynne wants to ride down there so I will meet you and Kathy in the lobby at 6:50.

Doh! Yes sir, now I remember. Lynne wants to ride down there so I will meet you and Kathy in the lobby at 6:50.

Perfect. See you then!

Pete and I set the high round record for the front 9. We then proceeded to shoot the low back 9 record.

Had a blast! Thanks to Jeremy (Rambler) for carrying me. Scott (Sox Fan) played lights out today, as did Steve (Blazer). Driver was awful, but 4W was playing well. Maybe I should ponder a minidriver?

Awesome round guys, had a ton of fun ... can't wait for dinner tonight.
Really enjoyed the round. We left some strokes out there, but not for lack of trying. You were hitting your 4 wood pretty dang well.

Man, sounds like you guys had a great time out there. There's nothing more fun than a THP event.

Sean, hope you're doing OK.

Pete and I set the high round record for the front 9. We then proceeded to shoot the low back 9 record.
So Pete played the front and you played both shots on the back?

The e1irerate/Troyefl and KellyBo/ATL group was fantastic. A lot of really nice golf shots all day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the "Hey, I'm Pete" T-shirt made an appearance on the back nine.

Ole Gray after 2 days together we are kin folk. Next time I want a ride on the truck

Hey no doubt good buddy! Maybe you will invite KellyBo and Myself up to eat some of those prize ribs jk

Anyways I have me a new cuz ?

The e1irerate/Troyefl and KellyBo/ATL group was fantastic. A lot of really nice golf shots all day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a bit.

It was a blast playing with you guys today. Some awesome shots in our group and my partner was the best. Such a great golfer and person. Thanks for having my back out there, especially during my meltdown.

dd67ab58d3fed8626c5db25916b335d8.jpg

f5128c2a0a31197d18185db14775550e.jpg

13b573a7acdd4b6c031030b27570f6ce.jpg

PS I'm good now.
Those ice cold rags were almost better than....we'll they worked. Seriously ready for dinner tho.
All I've had today is a couple bagels and bar nuts :alien:

cb808806df041054dc27190f2462b388.jpg

bd6673c2c1d1a447505cdb804079e5f4.jpg

2273b819b66f0d6a815cc29d6a4c9524.jpg

What a great day on the course with Ole Gray, Milkman and Sudesh. Top notch event on a top notch course. Now bellied up to the bar at the pirate house. Gonna get my grits on.

Big shout out to Mike Dean, great course man. 'Slow clap'! And of course Josh and Morgan (Wardy)For Being Great host. The course and staff were fantastic

It was a blast playing with you guys today. Some awesome shots in our group and my partner was the best. Such a great golfer and person. Thanks for having my back out there, especially during my meltdown.

What is this meltdown stuff? I had 50 on you and atl winning! lol

Tip of the cap to THP for the course selection. This may be the best all around facility that THP has used for an invitational.

The course was in great shape, except they obviously screwed up the rough -- there's no way they intended it to be that difficult.

Facility was great. Having the locker rooms/steam rooms/showers after the round was fantastic.

Ha.

Your first mistake was betting on me.

Apparently I need to have my eyes checked! Ball is way too far back in my stance. And hit a decent drive on #1 that obviously could have been better If I had the proper ball placement.

Today was a fantastic day. If we had a few putts drop the me and Barry would have had a pretty good back nine. Enjoyed playing with Dawgdaddy and milehigh as well. It was hot and the rough was rough but it was fun. Looking forward to wrecking the grit bar in a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I seriously couldn't hit the ball after the turn and the rough tortured me.

Back