2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

How in the world were they already nearly 2 holes behind when they had not even completed 5 holes total at the time. I mean its pretty well known Spieth is "methodical" which means slower, but that is really slow.

Don't invite him to a THP event. Everyone else would be in clubhouse sipping a beer while he's on the 11th hole.

In don't know the answer to this; is there a protocol in place once a group is warned? For example, if they're still slow in x number of holes, they go on the clock?

Does anyone know the answer to this?

The fairways hit streak is over for DJ. Really impressive to hit 18 fairways in a row at a US Open, even with the width of some of these fairways.

How'd I know JB would like that one lol

Hahah. I didnt even think of that. Definitely agrees.
Forget about the curveball Ricky, give him the heater.

Does anyone know the answer to this?
There's no protocol for warnings. You're supposed to have been warned before you tee off Thursday what the rules are. Everything else after that is fair game.

But Jordan is the great American hope... So he gets more warnings.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Snnnnnnnnedeker

Let's go Sneds!!

Sneeeeeeeedeker

Think Rory's ball jumped a foot off the green there.

Did anybody pluralize Fowler and take sneds?

I'm at the in laws, we are not watching golf. I am sad

Sneds making a move!

That was amazeballs

Think that one jumped too.....maybe?

#homer #excuses

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm at the in laws, we are not watching golf. I am sad

I insisted the golf be put on. Luckily my wife also enjoys watching.

There's no protocol for warnings. You're supposed to have been warned before you tee off Thursday what the rules are. Everything else after that is fair game.

But Jordan is the great American hope... So he gets more warnings.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Considering no one on the PGA tour has actually been hit with an actual penalty in years hitting someone here would be a cluster F for the game. Also how do you throw someone on the clock when everyone is playing way longer than the suggested pace.

The way this course gets late in the day, I'd be really interested to see what happens if a guy like Sneds or Kuchar posts -3 or -4.

How do you get dead grass to grow 3 feet tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back