2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Awwwww. Keegan is +4. I'm so sad right now. Only thing worse would be if Poulter or Watson missed the cut. Say it ain't so, Keegs...

Rickie & Tiger in the afternoon featured group

Catching a little bit of the afternoon coverage.

Let me first say, I've been watching for 10minutes and have watched 10min of golf. No fluff. No interest pieces away from the course. Just golf.

Also, they're showing a lot of golfers. Not just Rory's round and Tiger warming up on the range.

I know the bar is set low, but this is tremendous coverage for the U.S. Open. NBC should watch in shame.

Tiger is gonna go low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox has some odd angles......and by odd, I mean horrible.

This course looks like it could eat Tiger's lunch. Wouldn't be surprised to see him out of contention after day 1.

16th hole looks really cool.

But man there's an awful lot of brown on the course. I thought Pinehurst cornered the market on the "natural" golf look.

That train has to get annoying after a while

Shakey McShakerson on camera duty there. Point the camera at the sky and pray the ball might be in the shot somehow!

Some of the camera work has been suspect, but all in all I don't think FOX is doing terrible.

But man there's an awful lot of brown on the course. I thought Pinehurst cornered the market on the "natural" golf look.

Haha too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, bubba looks pissed after that last effort.

Good.

They should have at least hired Hashtag to fly the Drone

Good ol Furyk lurking at -1... Would be pretty cool to see him win this

Please refer to posts 151-894 about how brown the course is, opinions why and reasons why. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've been watching golf for almost 20minutes. Just golf.

I'm in tears. This is amazing coverage, Fox.

Also -- thanks for nothing NBC. You've made me compliment Fox for coverage.

This thread is entertaining. :popcorn:

Back