2015 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

Can't wait to see his witb

Superfast driver
V series fairway
Old Srixon fw
Nike hybrid
745 irons
Cleveland wedges
2 ball putter

Great mix

Dude should sleep with his gap wedge that thing won it for him

That stat about Furyk not closing out 54 hole leads is nuts.

Congrats to Shawn.

Awesome finish. Happy for him and finally got his win on tour after some pretty good golf this year.

Jim throwing away some cash now

This has always been one of my favorite events to watch. Those wacky Ohioans get into it and its a fun tournament to see live.

This has always been one of my favorite events to watch. Those wacky Ohioans get into it and its a fun tournament to see live.

If they could only avoid the bababooey. Impossible I guess.

NIcking that tree pretty much sums up Furyk's round.

Nantz said "winners circer" ermahgerd!

Solid win by Lowery. That grin of his tells just how much this means to him.

Lingermerth finished 6th dude has played crazy good lately

Watching Furyk go through that routine on the 18th with that short putt reminds me of everything that is wrong with time spent on the greens.

Watching Furyk go through that routine on the 18th with that short putt reminds me of everything that is wrong with time spent on the greens.
Agreed I saw some REALLY slow players this weekend.
Not kuch and hoffman though those guys weren't screwing around lol

Some of the absolute tap ins that people took time on were ridiculous. There was 2 holes in between almost every group in the afternoon. Not even THP plays that slow

So painful.....the tournament is decided.....it's an 18" putt, just tap it in.....that's the kind of putt most of use "one hand" in the cup every day....yet he grinds over it, reads it from both sides with Fluff and then backs off

Just hit the putt already.

So painful.....the tournament is decided.....it's an 18" putt, just tap it in.....that's the kind of putt most of use "one hand" in the cup every day....yet he grinds over it, reads it from both sides with Fluff and then backs off

Just hit the putt already.
Somebody must have told him how much that putt was worth.

Great final round. Was really pulling for Lowry once I saw Day cooled off on the back.

Gotta give the big guys some love. Very cool of McDowell to hang around and congratulate him.

that was fun to watch and Lowry had some unbelievable shots that paid off

Agreed I saw some REALLY slow players this weekend.
Not kuch and hoffman though those guys weren't screwing around lol

I'd have to say Kevin Na was one of the slower I saw. On the green he was grinding over tap-ins. It would be rough to play with someone that took that long every shot.

Back