2015 Wilson Staff Irons Preview - Entire Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with Michael Vrska at their R&D Innovation Center last week to discuss #THPLegacy and what irons THPers would have in their bag for the event. In this episode, he breaks down the entire line that will be available.

Not that they are designed with me in mind, but the V4's make me want to hit. I love how they put that hunk of metal right in the center.

6 options available, cant beat that!

edit: answered

Did you cut the video off? He talks about 6 options and proceeds to introduce 5 (FG Tour 100, V4, M3, C100 and D200).

Great info from Mr. Vrska as always.

• Admin
Did you cut the video off? He talks about 6 options and proceeds to introduce 5 (FG Tour 100, V4, M3, C100 and D200).

The last one being the D100 hybrid iron line. Those wont be available for Legacy golfers since they will choose hybrids separately.

I'd really like to give the D200 a try.

Will anyone go FG Tour 100's at legacy? So beautiful yet so unforgiving. Definitely one of the irons I wish I had the game for as they would be on the short list of best looking irons out there.

Pretty awesome of Wilson to open their entire line up to these guys. Cant wait to see what everyone picks.

Will anyone go FG Tour 100's at legacy? So beautiful yet so unforgiving. Definitely one of the irons I wish I had the game for as they would be on the short list of best looking irons out there.

I haven't seen anything on the market nearly as pretty. However, me hitting them would be ugly.

Great breakdown. I know the Legacy guys are going to drool over all those options.

I haven't seen anything on the market nearly as pretty. However, me hitting them would be ugly.

I've tried, it didn't work out haha

Pretty awesome of Wilson to open their entire line up to these guys. Cant wait to see what everyone picks.
Can't wait to see how many different sets end up in everyone's bag, options are awesome.

They were, without a doubt the best looking iron I've ever held in my hands.

Really like my D200 irons, but I spent some time on the launch monitor with the C100s and was getting some solid results from them as well.

Almost time to make our equipment decisions, so I need to make up my mind.

The V4s are sweet feeling irons. I hope these get some play at Legacy

some good info there...thanks to THP Wilson has become a line that intrigues me. the FG line is sexy but i would have to look at the C100 or D200 lines. just can't pass up forgiveness.

This is going to be such a hard choice.

The line up sounds incredible. Really would love to give the v4 and m3 a go but nobody has then uo here.

I had them in hand on Saturday but didn't dare try to hit it. Just stood with my mouth open

View attachment 19402

Awesome that all the stuff we've been drooling over will be available. The downside is so many choices! I've hit the D200, C100, and M3. I want to hit the V4 and see how I do with them before making a decision--they weren't out yet when I went to PGATSS shortly after getting picked. C100 is in the lead for me right now.

I'd *love* to have a set of the blades, they're so pretty, but they would be totally ridiculous for my game.

I had them in hand on Saturday but didn't dare try to hit it. Just stood with my mouth open

Why wouldn't you at least give them a shot?

A great lineup of irons, and it will be a difficult decision when the time comes.

One thing I thought was interesting, when fondling errrrr... comparing the V4s and the Tour 100s - the V4 have a very squat head design heel-to-toe. The Tour 100s are noticeably longer in that dimension, and were also taller.

i believe there will be at least one person going this route...

Awesome that all the stuff we've been drooling over will be available. The downside is so many choices! I've hit the D200, C100, and M3. I want to hit the V4 and see how I do with them before making a decision--they weren't out yet when I went to PGATSS shortly after getting picked. C100 is in the lead for me right now.

I'd *love* to have a set of the blades, they're so pretty, but they would be totally ridiculous for my game.

Why wouldn't you at least give them a shot?

A man has to know his limitations :)

Actually I was more interested in hitting the driver, which I did and didn't want to waste the sales guys time.

I was taking the picture for someone.

i believe there will be at least one person going this route...

I believe so to. But I'll let him speak for hisself.

Back