2016 Bridgestone B330 Golf Balls Review Thread

Well right there is confirmation that im playing the right ball in the RX

Went to Academy Sports with hopes of getting a box of the new line of B330RX, but they didn't have then yet. So sad.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Was in golfsmith today and they had both rx and rxs but haven't gotten the other two yet.

Interesting. My shop only had the RX and RXS ax well. I wanted the RX so it was good for me.

Also forgot, before my best round. On the range I hit a 3w that came back to the 75yd marker because of the wind that day(210ish normally from the deck). At least 30mph, I won by 8 strokes. All because of #thebestballever

Was in golfsmith today and they had both rx and rxs but haven't gotten the other two yet.

The B330 and B330-S will be released in March. As most of you know, the RX and RXS are at major retailers starting this week, and in Feb and into March you'll start to see them at the smaller shops and green grass facilities.

The B330 and B330-S will be released in March. As most of you know, the RX and RXS are at major retailers starting this week, and in Feb and into March you'll start to see them at the smaller shops and green grass facilities.

I cannot wait to get the 330 in hand and in the bag, crazy excited to put some time in with the new tech in the B-series.

Great news Jeff.

When will they be released in the UK as I only have 6 of current B-330S left so ideally would like to buy some of the new 2016 ones to try before deciding whether to buy new version for stock or get more of the current ones as they will be reduced in price once the 2016 ones hit the shelves.

Great news Jeff.

When will they be released in the UK as I only have 6 of current B-330S left so ideally would like to buy some of the new 2016 ones to try before deciding whether to buy new version for stock or get more of the current ones as they will be reduced in price once the 2016 ones hit the shelves.

You may struggle to get them as Bridgestone have pulled out of the UK market which is a shame as I enjoyed the previous version

Headed to the course today with some new B330RX for a round. Will report back....

JM

Might have to venture out and buy some of these before my round tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am working today, but the wife is going to swing by DSG so hopefully they have them in stock. I will get them in play tomorrow. :banana:

You may struggle to get them as Bridgestone have pulled out of the UK market which is a shame as I enjoyed the previous version

Absolutly marvelous!!!!!!

Guess I will have to go back to the Srixon ZStar then. Thanks Bridgestone.

I put the B330S into play today. I'm impressed with the ball.

It feels great off of the clubface, particularly off of the tee. The ball seems to just launch off of woods, and it has a nice, crisp feel with irons. very little lateral movement off of the tee today. The B330S gave me the confidence to take a few aggressive lines with my driver.

I've found that the B330 line tended to lack a little spin on approach shots and around the green. Not a terrible thing, but something that I had to account for when I played with the prior B330 lines. This ball, however, generates a good amount of spin. I was able to stop a lot of approach shots with little rollout on pretty firm greens. And, I was able to generate some spin on pitches and flops around the green.

The ball also held up well, which has been a consistent finding with Bridgestone balls.

This is definitely a ball that I will seek out in the future.

Picked up a dozen B330RX in yellow for tomorrow's round. Can't wait to hit them again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

While the round was not my best, this ball performed very well. Winds were 20 - 25 all day. While driver was not the best for me today, I put on a show with the 3W, at least for me. Irons were about the same as usual distance wise, but the shots I hit well just bore through the wind with a slightly higher trajectory.

Greenside spin is real, and having played the Extra Soft and e7 most recently, I think the spin actually hurt me some today as I could never bring myself to play back to the pin since I have been playing for roll out recently. The durability of the skin is also pretty impressive. Off the putter is about the same for me and predictable.

Looking forward to another round with these.

JM

My swing was garbage today, but on short shots and greenside this ball is a beast!

192 yd 7I all down hill: ball hopped and stopped.

03bc0c08ad3af9ae214a3a1a0175e445.jpg

(Played the new RXS)

Played the new B330-RXS and came away REALLY impressed again. Not only did the ball hold up for 18 holes and look basically brand new, I was using some pretty dulled wedges and the ball was still spinning like a top. Missed a hole in one by 5 feet yesterday as I landed just behind the hole and sucked it back virtually right over the cup.

The most impressive part of the ball might just be the overall package. Its hard to put into words, but when you have confidence in the distance off the tee, combined with really impressive spin around the greens, you just get this feeling that all shots will work for you.

I have played 3 rounds with the new 330RX. Shot 79-85-79. I had not broken 80 for over 6 months prior. The better scoring for me is mostly the result of better ball striking, but this new Bridgestone ball performs really well off the driver, fairway metals, short irons and putter. I also notice the improved durability. I do not have the skills to spin any ball, but this holds the green really well for me.

I have played 3 rounds with the new 330RX. Shot 79-85-79. I had not broken 80 for over 6 months prior. The better scoring for me is mostly the result of better ball striking, but this new Bridgestone ball performs really well off the driver, fairway metals, short irons and putter. I also notice the improved durability. I do not have the skills to spin any ball, but this holds the green really well for me.

Glad to hear this! I been hitting more trees than fairways as of my last few rounds so hearing that the ball will take some punishment is a good thing!

Glad to hear this! I been hitting more trees than fairways as of my last few rounds so hearing that the ball will take some punishment is a good thing!

I have not had a tree leave a mark on these balls yet. And they tend to have a members bounce off trees...:banana:

I am averaging 4 rounds per ball with it still looking great! Any other tour type ball would be thrown away after max 2.

330 in March? I don't know if I can wait that long! I need to get this weather thing figured out and then get these on the course!

Played the new B330-RXS and came away REALLY impressed again. Not only did the ball hold up for 18 holes and look basically brand new, I was using some pretty dulled wedges and the ball was still spinning like a top. Missed a hole in one by 5 feet yesterday as I landed just behind the hole and sucked it back virtually right over the cup.

The most impressive part of the ball might just be the overall package. Its hard to put into words, but when you have confidence in the distance off the tee, combined with really impressive spin around the greens, you just get this feeling that all shots will work for you.

This game is all about having the confidence in your game and your equipment.

Just bought a dozen of the B330 RX. So far I like how they putt, will get on a LM tomorrow and put it up against the Chromesoft which I LOVE.

What's the difference in terms of looks from previous versions? I know the dimples were different but these. How can I tell the difference

can anyone who's played the new rx and new chrome soft compare greenside spin?

Back