2016 Honda Classic

That tee box they are hitting from on 9 is about 70 yards behind where we (Bridgestone Championship) were IIRC

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
And further left to make them carry all that water. They don't play the same game as the rest of us.

How loud do they have to mics close to the water? Sounds like someone is throwing a massive rock in the water when the ball hits.

CannonBall !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And further left to make them carry all that water. They don't play the same game as the rest of us.

They don't play the same game as any of us. Whole different game for them. So much fun to watch them play this course that so many of us have played.

Oh Rickey, oh Adam. Get it going folks.

Great roll by AS, thought that was in.

Someone just gave a shoutout to War Eagle along with a cawwwwwww lol

#11 was the hole that began the JankDaddy downfall. ugh!

A couple of months after the PGA Championship was held at Kemper Lakes Golf Club in Chicago I had the opportunity to play there with several friends. We decided to play from the tips, I was an 8 handicap at the time, I made a 15' putt for double on 18 to shoot a smooth 98 after starting with a birdie on the 1st. One of my friends ran out of balls on the 11th hole and wouldn't let any of the groups proceed until we each found him a ball.

However, I remember reaching 18 and seeing the tree they planted to keep Greg Norman from driving the green (it had to be a 300+ carry to cut across the lake), but he had done so on an earlier occasion.

Regardless, when I left the course that day, I didn't feel like Payne Stewart had a couple of months earlier.

Sergio... Can't believe that missed

I can watch pro tracer all day.. Love that technology

Sergio... Can't believe that missed
I'm pulling for Sergio today. I really want him to win a major before his career is over also.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Just noticed Adam Scott rocking the new Project X LZ iron shafts.

Scott with a dart from the fairway bunker

AS throws a dart then Sergio hits one into the cabbage.

Vijay is going to top 10, maybe even top 5, at 53 years old! Not too shabby!

Hang in there Serg!!!

Fantastic shot by Sam.

My lord, Billy Ho's putter looks enormous.

Thomas almost with the HIO

I haven't tuned in much this weekend but Rickies looks like he is wearing skinny jeans with a bit of baseball pants mixed in. And those hightops..

AS with the 190 6i....

There are so many good young players it's ridiculous. The game will be just fine in the future.

Sweet start to the Bear Trap by the final group. Par is your friend.

Back