2016 Honda Classic

Holy cow, Scott!

That should make Fowler feel better. A couple birds and all of a sudden fowler is right back at the top.

Quadruple 7 on 15 to trail by 1 to Sergio.

Nice shot by Fowler.

It is amazing how fast it leaves you

Scott is leaking oil now, done in by one hole but now 16 & 17 could make it worse.

Rickie is really struggling

35 min quad. Scott not outing approved

I love that I have had the pleasure of playing this course on multiple occasions with tons of THPers.

That is still my best golf weekend ever, playing with THP at such a great course.

I love that I have had the pleasure of playing this course on multiple occasions with tons of THPers.

The course looks incredible, and some of those holes look....tough to say the least. Those events must have been a blast!

Seriously. I was just sitting here reminiscing about the Bear Trap.

Seriously. I was just sitting here reminiscing about the Bear Trap.

I was just remembering the head coming off JB's hybrid on the first par 3 in that series of holes LOL. That weekend (2014 Bridgestone Championship) is one I still think about often. Great times.

Sergio with a dart on 18.

guess NBC has lost interest in Fowler & Walker

Loved following the 3rd round and remembering each hole and how tpluff tequila4kapp JMan and I played them. Such a fantastic course and tournament.

Sergio and Scott put on a clinic today

Have the tv turned onto golf. And the fiancee walks by and says "That's PGA National right? we have to go back"

Walker is +10? Yikes

A Scott 66 today with a quad pretty nice

Have the tv turned onto golf. And the fiancee walks by and says "That's PGA National right? we have to go back"

Marry that one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back