2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

After watching THP history unfold at these amazing courses in the past, it would be incredible to make some of my own on the property!

Been waiting for the details for this one. THP, Callaway and two of the best courses I have ever played.

WOW that sounds amazing. This will be exciting to follow along.

Wow, amazing price for this event! Do we know the other ZooCrew members?

Wow, amazing price for this event! Do we know the other ZooCrew members?

No sir. We do know Nate Adelman will be one of them.

Wow, this is a great deal!

Looks like I have some sweet talking to do on the homefront...

Keeping my fingers crossed for this

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So many great events, just hard to keep track of all the opportunities!

Amazing deal. Some sweet negotiation skills there guys! I'll be dropping my name in the hat for this one. Hoping to help #Chad get another HOF tag!

Did I read that right? 4 rounds of golf at true blue and Caledonia? That's an incredible value!

Did I read that right? 4 rounds of golf at true blue and Caledonia? That's an incredible value!
Hell yeah it is.

I'm backing Mitch Dean and Team 441 for the win. Been with them since day one. Unfortunately, I cannot BE with them for this one due to a work conflict. True Blue and Caledonia are two of my favorite places on the planet to play golf. There will be some lucky THP'rs who get into this one. And that price! Are you kidding me? Well done THP.

JM

War Eagle would be tired of seeing me three times in six months.

You got a tough decision to make but can't go wrong with any of the amazing THP events. This one definitely is going to be awesome.

TB&C are absolutely fantastic, what an experience to be there for a THP event.

Not familiar with the area at all...what would you guys say are the best airports to fly in to?

#TheCup is just too intriguing.

If you can't get to Myrtle Beach Airport easily, Charleston is just under 2 hrs to True Blue.

Wow. I'm speechless at that price. The dates work. I'm definitely going to try.

Been waiting on the details for this one. Two of my favorite courses in an event sponsored by Callaway and a chance to take down Hashtag Chad. How great is this event?

It's a ridiculous value for what this event will be. I'd love to make a return trip to MB for #TheCup, and Captain 441...

TB&C are absolutely fantastic, what an experience to be there for a THP event.

Some unfinished business for us to take care of, Jed. Maybe we can both snag spots, again, and give it another run. :drinks:

It's a ridiculous value for what this event will be. I'd love to make a return trip to MB for #TheCup, and Captain 441...

Some unfinished business for us to take care of, Jed. Maybe we can both snag spots, again, and give it another run. :drinks:

I'd share a round with you anytime Jeremy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back